• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mirage Island

Years
    Mirage Island was introduced in generation III. However, it is complicated to get to. It is where you can find the rare Liechi Berry.

Have you ever been to Mirage Island in your Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald? What did you think of it?

I have been to Mirage Island once, I honestly thought it was pretty boring due to there being nothing really to do. Battling tons of wild Wynaut can get rather annoying XP

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Iv'e never seen it! I'm quite unlucky really in the pokemon games!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I tried to see it...everyday, I would check. Never got to though. I just wanted the Leichi Berry, though. I already had a Wynaut, so...

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i checked everyday for around a month then i gave up i still check whenever i decide to play the third gen games. i have never got to go there. i think it would have been better if they made it more worth while to go then just a rare berry and wynaut. :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    I've been there 2-3 times. After you're there for a bit, it isn't so special :l

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    Not really worth it. I've been there for 3 times and all I saw were Wild Wynauts. The Liechi berry was not really worth it.....

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
    I've never been there, and I've always wondered what happens when you save at mirage island, and it's not supposed to be there the next day.

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    I never got to go there :( It's pretty hard to get to though isn't it, i think i remember seeing somewhere a program that would tell you the dates you could see it based on your ID/SID, but that was taking it a bit too far to get a wynaut and a liechi berry imo

Back when i was a noob i thought it was related to rayquaza lol

NocturnalNinja

The Dope on Hiatus
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    I still haven't gotten to go there but I think it is pretty neat but a little pointless since you can get a free Wynaut egg from Lavaridge.

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
    I've never gotten there D:

Now that I think of it, Liechi berries and Wynaut doesn't seem that great, even if the Wynaut can be up to Lv 50.

I would just be happy to be able to get there, though.

loganinak

I just lost the game :)
    Years
    I got there once. I was pretty excited until I realized there really wasn't much to do there.

Years
    I haven't seen Mirage Isalnd so far, but it doesn't seem like a very interesting place. Apart from the Liechi Berry, I would have no use for the island, and I probably wouldn't go back once I got the berry (assuming it was there permanently).

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    From time to time, I dig up my Emerald game and go to Pacifidlog Town, but no luck. =[ XD

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've gone once; it was nothing special just a fun place teeming with Wynaut.

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
    i heard it once and thought it was a place with a legendary so i tryed to get it for like 2 months and i did then when i got there i was very disappointed there should be a legendary

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Sigh... I bought Sapphire from Amazon and when I got it, it said that the internal battery had run dry... So, I guess I'll never get to grow berries, or experience high and low tides, or......be able to go to Mirage Island. Ever. Which sucks, even though I did get it for only like fifteen bucks. Oh well. I guess there are somethings that are never meant to be... ='(

i heard it once and thought it was a place with a legendary so i tryed to get it for like 2 months and i did then when i got there i was very disappointed there should be a legendary

Yeah, but it wouldn't be fair for people like me who's game's stupid internal battery ran dry, because then they obviously wouldn't be able to get the legendary.

The berry's cool, but I'd rather just train up the Wynaut that hatched from my eggy egg from Lavaridge =)

Last edited:

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Sigh... I bought Sapphire from Amazon and when I got it, it said that the internal battery had run dry... So, I guess I'll never get to grow berries, or experience high and low tides, or......be able to go to Mirage Island. Ever. Which sucks, even though I did get it for only like fifteen bucks. Oh well. I guess there are somethings that are never meant to be... ='(
    Changing the internal battery is not too difficult if you have the right tools. I believe if you google how to change the internal battery in advance gen pokemon games, you will find some really helpful sites. Of course if its something you dont have much experience in I'd suggest you get someone who knows a bit about electronics to help you otherwise you can end up short ciruiting the game (thats what happened to me the first time, however most of the time it can be fixed)

Of course its just a suggestion, if you are happy to play it as is thats fine :)

Back