• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
  • Age 83
  • Seen Oct 23, 2023
So, I started the game a few days ago, and I chose the researcher storyline. I'm on the post office mission, where I have to get the letter for kiana, and I can't find the post office anywhere. Can someone please help me

Days
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
So I have version 3.3 and I'm doing the ranger route and I need the berries for stantlers and the old gut bertram is blocking the gate and I don't know how to get past him

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Wow, so happy to see this game still going, with so much new life in it. I remember back in 2014 when I found this for the first time, and it was everything I wanted in a rom hack. Can't wait to play it again, soon as I find a way onto that discord!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Possibly a silly question; I keep seeing people talking about playing, where might I find a download?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I know it might be a long shot but will it be a complete release? if not, what percentage of the game do you expect to be finished in the release?

It's really difficult to say a percentage given the many branches and such but definitely not complete.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
Shiny new thread and some updates too!

2Xmafyz.png
dfKE6Hy.gif
PyCECVp.png
9ZOBt0G.gif
uw9ozf5.gif
I have one question this games is so good literally everything except one thing and this one thing literally is what's making me not play it at all. Why would you you make it so we have to pay to heal your party at the inns like I just can comprehend why with such a good game you'd ruin it with that I can't even train or battle trainer or even enjoy the game because I need to pay poke dollars to heal my team. What was the reason for this and is it going to stay like this am I the only person who's had a issue with this and if your gonna fix this when will it come out if at all

Days
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Hey all. This is Avara on a new account! ~

First of all I would like to thank everyone who got in touch to send their best wishes when my dad passed away. You don't know how much it meant to me!

My reason for posting is to announce the release date for the game's pre-alpha. I say pre-alpha because it contains VERY little content, I stopped work on it after everything happened so this is literally just "what I have so far".

Due to the new account, I can't update the thread to reflect any changes nor post links, so in the spoiler are some details about what this release will contain.

Spoiler:

It will be VERY short, so if you guys want to ignore this and wait for a later release it's up to you. A proper release of decent length is definitely several months away, but posting a preview is a way of breaking the silence and proving that I do still work on this thing =P

Again, I can't thank everyone enough for your support! <3

Mirage Of Tales Pre-Alpha (Version 0.1) Release Date ~ Friday 7th July 2017
Hi. It's off the topic but can you provide me info on where I can find Post Office? Can't get through cliffs at the upper side of the town where lapras lair.

Days
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Am I stupid or something?... I can't figure out how to get to gateside... or is the game unfinished and I reached the end?. I can't find anything online. If I need a small pokemon to get there... I used cutiefly and it's not small enough. So I'm confused...😕 if anyone has any details or can point me in the direction of somewhere there is helpful information, that would be great. Please not the youtube links, they are all old or not even up to where I am at. Also why are all the doors locked?

Back