• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mirceabest is here!

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Hi guys! I'm a very big Pokemon Fan, I played all Pokemon games (Black and White are not included) and I like drawing Pokemons and different types of Pokeballs!

P.S.: Sorry for the bad english... Im from Romania

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Romanian ! I'm from Romania, too. ^_^

Glad to have another Romanian on board... just enjoy PC, it's a really awesome Forum. We recently got a small update with our Rules. Just make you sure you read it. (:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey! So Romania huh? That's pretty cool! I'm from Canada myself. ^^ And yeah; dorry worry do much about bad english -- as long as we get the gist of what your trying to say, grammar should be fine. <3 But yeah! Welcome to the PokeCommunity~ <3 The only pokemon game I haven't played was the pokemon puzzle game...well, if your counting spin off games. I also used to draw a lot of pokemon as well~ I used to draw Seadra alot; as well as trying to Draw dragonite and Pikachu...but mostly Seadra; it was pretty easy to me. <3

Welll, I hope to see you again; and maybe we can see each other and chat sometime! <3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Romania must be a very cool place. Do people study dragons there? I'm joking! :D Me thinks I've been watching too much Harry Potter lately, despite not having seen it for a while, and they only mention Romania in like, the first movie. >.< Annyyywaaaayy~ welcome to the community, Romanian bretheren. <3

I remember back in my prime, when I would try and draw Pokemon constantly, and failed to do so. I think my most complicated attempt was Bulbasaur, but aside from that I could only ever try and draw Voltorb and Staryu, since they're based on like, a circle and a star. XD; I think the last time I drew a Pokemon was a couple years ago, and it was a Pikachu. Probably my best drawing of a Pokemon in a while. Do you have a favourite Pokemon to draw? I bet you do, something like umm... Seviper, or Volbeat! <3 I should really try and attempt drawing some new Pokemon again. It should be really fun. <3

Not being able to speak proper english is fine by everyone, as long as we can understand you. After all, it is the hardest language to learn ever apparently (or so I'm told by my english teacher). XD; Just make sure we can understand you and we'll be fine. <3 One more thing... Don't forget to read the rules so you know what you're doing and you can always ask an older, or more seasoned member if you ever need any help with anything mmkay? <3

A se vedea ya! (I think that's Romanian. Google Translate said it is XD;)

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    My best Pokemon Draw was Pichu... That's why is my favourite Pokemon ^^

Mittens^^

The Sweet Cat^^
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Hello Mircea!I know you!I`m Mittens your partener at PFCR!Welcome here^^

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Yeah... Hi... But remember... I'm the creator of Pokemon Fan Club Romania ^^

Back