• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 1 **THE NEW VERSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OK. Anyone interested in Harry Potter, this RPG is for you! ;)
    This RPG was made by G-LANCE, he was not there to start it so we started it ourselves. Some people left but several of my good friends stayed with it. Anyways, to not continue boring you, here I go:

Time Set:
    As Voldemort came to power

Broomsticks:
    Nimbus 88
    Cleansweep 45

Teachers:
    Fitwick (Charms)
    Snape (Potions)
    McGonnagal (Transfiguration)
    Sinnistra (Astronomy)
    Kettleburn (Care of Magical Creatures)
    Quirrel (Defense Against the Dark Arts)
    Trelawny (Divination)
    Binns (History of Magic)
    ??? (Muggle Studies)
    ??? (Arithmancy)
    ??? (Ancient Ruins)

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. If anyone has any names or things they'd like to add, feel more than welcome! :)

PLOT:
    Wizarding World:
    Wizards and witches everywhere enjoy the wizarding world, until one day, a murder happens. People get scared by this. They hop they're children will be safe.

Hogwarts:
    The students here are safe. Until one day, a student hears a voice, and is suddenly sucked into another dimension.

Your Residence:
    You have just turned 11 and get an owl. It tells you what you need and where to get it. You fill out the form and send it back waiting to see what you'll get out of the term.

You have to stop the evil. Yet you don't know it. You have all of your stuff and the train leaves Platfor 9 & 3/4 in 5 minutes! Better hurry!

NAME:
    HOUSE:
    APPEARANCE:
    PERSONALITY:
    HISTORY (Small and Optional):

I will post mine later. I will have a limit to people. I have spaces reserved for RaichuMaster, ScArLetSkye, Mew13, Skye, LegendaryPokegirl and Marina99.

I will speak to them later.

NAME: Josh Bates
    HOUSE: Gryffindor
    APPEARANCE: Under normal Hogwarts robes and casual, black shirt and shorts. Brown hair and blue eyes. Tall but not too tall.
    PERSONALITY: Happy, usually hungry, likes to make friends, cares for friends, is a coward yet can find the courage to help those in need.
    HISTORY: Has no parents (Will be explained later on)

I have no access to computers as much as I normally do so I won't get this started in a hurry.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    What the heck... Karli liked the old one so I'll give it a shot.

NAME: David Eddy
    HOUSE: *picks a house from the top of his head* Ravenclaw
    APPEARANCE: Usual in his Hogwarts robes, but other clothes vary.
    PERSONALITY: David is a little... uh clumsy. He's usually nice but can have a fiery temper, taking it out on everyone else. Once you befriend him, he becomes very loyal to you. He is very smart, but doesnt like to get into trouble
    HISTORY:Ill do this later, since im not in the mood >>

Last edited:

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    NAME: Cassy
    HOUSE:Gryffindor
    APPEARANCE: blond hair and blue eyes. She has a big lightning shaped scar on her right upper arm but she doesnt remember how or when she got it. Is often dressed in her school uniform because she likes it so much, the only part of her uniform which isnt a part of the uniform is a couple of black pants she wears instead of the usuall uniform skirt.
    PERSONALITY:Sakuya is a kind and brave girl who longs to be a hero and praises courage, loyality and friendship more than anything else. In company of people she doesnt know she can seem to be shy and distant and a bit anti social, but when in company of friends she is much more open and happy.She is also very hot headed so everone should never make her angry.
    HISTORY:Sakuya is from a muggle family who doesnt love her and she was hardly even allowed to go to Hogwarts because of them.

Flower_Power_99

Rock on with the 70's!!!
    Years
    sounds kool.

NAME:Gary
    HOUSE:... I know everyone is gonna pick this, but... Gryffindor
    APPEARANCE:He has blondish-Brown hair. The perfect smile, the perfect face, and you will never find him dressed in any outfit that costs less than one hundred bucks.
    PERSONALITY: He is a huge pretty boy, and he uses his looks to an adveantage, he loves girls, and usually is with one or two at all times. He is totally a flirter, and a really kool guy.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    NAME: Ivan Bashkir
    HOUSE: Ravenclaw
    APPEARANCE: Scrawny for his age, with dark, messy brown hair that tends to go in every direction. Hazel eyes, and when going as a muggle, wears dark grey T-shirt and jeans, with a black leather greatcoat.
    PERSONALITY: Cunning, but a joker at heart. Gets more enjoyment out of a practical joke than peeves, but has an amazing acedemic mind. think hermione meets fred and george.
    HISTORY (Small and Optional): Eh, *copies legendary_pokemaster's comment*

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I was inactive in the last one and feel upset about it now. But since I love J.K.Rowling's series and want to do it correctly this time I will try again.
    NAME:Crystal Damion
    HOUSE:As usual,Gryffindor
    APPEARANCE:Sea-green eyes,long black hair and pointed ears
    PERSONALITY:Kind,intelligent,eager to learn
    HISTORY:She doesn't even know! She lives with her grandparents.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Don't worry.There are only six people here right now,so more are definitely coming,and they won't all flock to Gryffindor.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Name: Jillian Matthews
    Age: 10 (early, her B-day is in May, making her an early bird for everything!)
    Appearance: Light blonde hair that flows to her waist. Her eyes are a honey brown and have an inner fire behind them that looks strait into your soul. She wears a load of short skirts, usually falling just above her knee. For shirts, floaty tops with bell sleeves most of the time. She always wears a strange crytsal teardrop on a golden pendant. Special occasions will differ.
    Personality: She's a very shy girl, having many unique talents. (think Nat for all those who understand!!) She tends to keep out of the way, and hardly ever approaches anyone. She's a warm and caring person however, and is loyal to her few friends.
    House: Ravenclaw (I'm not a stereotypical Gryffendor, keeps things in my life interesting.)
    History: I'll let you know as we go!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    can I join?

NAME: Max Hunter
    APPEARANCE: Blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, the clothes are the same as Hogwarts uniform
    PERSONALITY: brave, happy, friendly
    HISTORY: He is a kid of 11 years old, who will join Hogwarts

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Name: Brian Easterly
    house: ravenclaw. Cause one, I want to be with MEw13 (:D) and two, my char. is a smart guy, and I always believed the Ravenclaw to be teh smartest bunch.
    appearance: A homely figure that seems to think down to earth, but he has his own determination. he has dark, chocoalte brown hair that hangs loosely over his forehead. He wears a pale blue t-shirt when not in uniform, and loose fitting blue jeans. His eyes are a emerald green that really catch your attention if you're caught in his attentive glare.
    personality: a quiet, thoughtful person that expresses himself when he feels it most important. he is however quite open with people and will laugh at a good joke as much as the next person. He is always eager to make friends.

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Name: Kairi Asakura [I'll make her Riri's cousin ~su. XP]
    Age: 10 [Just like Nat-err...Mew. I'm used on calling you Nat XD]

Appearance: Kairi has shoulder length blonde hair and pale blue eyes that has a dreamy and innocent look. She has a slender built and is fair-skinned. She usually wears loose and comfortable or sporty clothings and she doesn't like wearing skirts or dresses. She always wear an armband on her right arm, as if hiding something.

Personality: Kairi's a very cheery and naive girl. She is too daring for her age and is very courageous as well. She is fiercely loyal and has a very big heart ~ she would risk her life for her friends. She kind of acts tomboyish and can be quite stubborn at times. She also has a very pure heart.

House: Gryffindor [Well, it fits her persona. Then again, too many Gryffindors @@;;]

History: She is a muggle that doesn't remember anything that happened in her childhood since she had an amnesia. She has a secret that she keeps from her parents and everybody else and she guessed that it has something to do with her mysterious past. --I'll add more ~su, just lazy right now. Hehe.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    NAME: Ryan Ross
    APPEARANCE: Kind of a dorky guy, with glasses. Just your typical nerd kind of guy.
    PERSONALITY: Very smart and conservative. Is more powerful when angered, which is most of the time considering he gets picked on alot. Is happy because he wants to take every course possible.
    HISTORY (Small and Optional):( I was never good at this part. :() None.

Last edited:

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: Everyone is in. Good to see you have joined this RP of MaH Mew13 and Marina99! ^_^ Can you get some of the other MaH RPers to join too?
    I am also glad to see some other experienced RPers too! ^_^
    Pogiforce, if I read correctly, you left out the house. Could you please fix that?
    First years can join the Quidditch team.
    Let's start RPing!

BIC:
    A young boy hurried to King's Cross Station. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He was eleven and quite tall for his age. He was wearing a black shirt and shorts. The young boy was named Josh and he had been accepted into a wizarding school called Hogwarts. But Josh thought this as weird. He was no wizard. He didn't even have parents! Out of curiousity, he was going anyway. He had all of his school supplies ready which had appeared at his "home" mysteriously.
    Josh got to platform nine and looked around. Next to it was platform ten. Josh looked at his ticket. He had to go to platform nine and three quarters. Yet, this was wrong. How could there be a platform like that. Especially since it wasn't anywhere near ten. After looking around, he could not find the strange platform. As he was about to leave he was pushed towards a brick wall near ten. He fell through along with his belongings! How could he fall through. He got up. He was standing a quarter away from Platform ten. He looked around and saw on a post the writing "Platform 9 and 3/4".
    "Wow!" he said turning around. "WOW!"
    Josh saw a heap of people all wearing strange clothes. Some people were wearing the Hogwarts robes Josh had received in the mail. Near them was a big scarlet coloured train. Written on it was "Hogwarts Express".
    Josh figured he'd have to get on to get to Hogwarts. Another thing about Josh was that he was smart.
    Josh lifted his belongings up the stairs to get inside a carriage on the train. The young boy continued down the hallway until he could find a spare compartment. He found one. All to himself. He took it and sat down putting his belongings on the other seat.
    Josh looked out the window. Outside he saw a little bow with his parents. Josh frowned. He had no parents. He had lived in an orphanage all of his life.
    Ignoring the family after a few minutes, Josh took out a spellbook and began to study.

OOC: How was that for a starting post. And ScArLetSkye, two words: COME BACK!
    And again, good to see you all mainly Mew13 and Marina99! *hugs*

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    This was it. He was really going to Hogwarts, he thought in his mind. This was it. A young boy of eleven skittered across the train station searching for platforms nine and ten. He already knew the secret of getting onto platform nine and three quarters, considering both of his parents had graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Soon enough he found the two platforms, fell into the wall, and stared at the Hogwarts Express. His mouth dropped as he stared at all the people. This was it. He boarded the train, yet could find a compartment to sit in. Some people were being rude, so of course he moved on. It was a large steam engine, there had to be room somewhere for him. Eventually he found an empty one, it's only occupant a young boy about his age aswell.

Ryan: Mind if I join you? Everywhere else is filled.

The boy looked up from his textbook and smiled.

Josh:Of course you can!

Ryan smiled.

Ryan:Thanks
    ____

OOC: I could go on a bit more, but I am fixing to leave for school, so it must stay at that. Sorry.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    <OOC>May I join? If so, my profile is below.<OOC>

NAME: Jake Devins
    HOUSE: Ravenclaw. Because Ravenclaw rocks
    APPEARANCE: Tall and very strong-looking. Only looking, though. He's a bit of a pushover most of the time. Frizzy brown hair, green eyes and typical school robes. When he's not in these, he wears just plain black.
    PERSONALITY: Intelligent (duh) and devoted to his studies. Other than that, he has issues. He's withdrawn, quiet and tends ont to like most people. Definately has cutting problems. Still, he wants someone to help him with all this deep down.
    HISTORY: <OOC>I'll edit this in later, I don't have the time right now.<OOC>

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Crystal finally found platforms nine and ten. At first,she was confused. But then she remembered a poem her grandmother used to sing.
    'Find the wall
    Between the two
    Nine and ten
    You must go through'
    (OOC:So that was lame but I have to go to school soon and don't have much time might be able to stay for a few more minutes.)
    Crystal finally realized that the song that had not made sense for years made sense now.So she took a deep breath and ran at the wall. On the other side was a magestic train. She walked in and wondered where to sit.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Oh my gosh. May I join in this new version of the old HP RPG. O.o;

NAME: Asher Alfonso.
    HOUSE: Hufflepuff. (I feel like being in a new house. o_o)
    Appearence: Curly haired and a bit tanned. Not as tall as his parents being only a 4' 6''
    PERSONALITY: Strange way of getting things done. Can be clumsy and shy.
    History: (I'll edit this later until I can get a sappy story of my life done. XD;)
    OOC: I'm still wondering where the 'blood' part comes in. o.o;

IC: Asher was looking standing on platform number ten in King's Cross Station. He was wondering where or how to get onto the unknown platform nine and three quarters. That is until he accidentely fell down on a stone barrier,His trolley narrowly missing his arms and legs. He was probably being laughed at by now. Asher stood up and brushed off the dirt that was covering his clothes. When he looked up, he heard a loud whistle and saw a scarlet red train billowing smoke out of its uhhh... chimneys(?)

He took his things out his trolley and walked to the train and boarded a compartment that was, luckily, empty.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Carefully holding two cages, which two pets were in, a 11 year old girl stepped on the scarlett red train after she had made sure that her belongings was on the train.
    The girl named Cassy was really happy about going to Hogwarts, specially since she was born in a muggle family and had dreamed about magic all her life.
    She went through the train in search of an empty compartment, but when she got to an compartment with two boys in it she suddenly tripped on something and totally lost balance and droped the two cages which made a loud crash, which was even heard outside.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I quickly made my way to the platform, walking through the barrier between platforms nine and ten. I knew what do, having been raised by both wizard and muggle parent, being a half blood had it's advantages. Once I was on the platform, I double checked my items, then got onto the train, looking for an empty compartment...

OOC: sorry if I messed something up, no caffene yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back