• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    OOC: It's okay. The older mixes are tougher anyway ^^

IC: "Fine, but if he calls me 'Wolf Boy' I'm leaving."
    I took my seat and awaited the professor's instructions.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Professor?" A Slytherin called out with her hand raised.
    Flitwick nodded to her.
    "Is there a charm that gets rid of werewolves? I really hate seeing that green-haired kid with the tail..."
    The band of Slytherins laughed in unison.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    The Slytherins usually sat together, but one Slytherin other than Terra was alone. She began giggling. She began the 'Wolf Boy' chant again.
    "Quiet! No making fun of the wolf boy!" Flitwick demanded.
    I was furious by now.
    "I'm out of here. Later, Professor Dipstick."
    No sooner had I gotten out into the hall did I bump into McGonagall.
    "Kite Nathaniel?" she asked.
    "That's my name. And before you speak, if you even call me 'Wolf Boy' once, I'll... never mind."
    The kindly professor seemed worried about me.
    "Kite, what's wrong? They're teasing you for your tail again?"
    I nodded.
    "Who?"
    "Who do you think?"
    "Oh."
    "If you need me, I'll be sitting in class. You know who I am: just look for the tail and the target of finger-pointing."
    I sat down in my seat. As I sat down, a Slytherin asked me when I last howled at the moon. I pushed her sideways, making her fall flat on the floor.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    Class ended, and it was time for lunch. The girl I pushed down came up behind me and stomped on my tail. I yelped in pain, and everyone around me laughed.
    "What a freak..."
    "Stupid wolf..."
    "Loser..."
    "Mudblood..."
    The comments were really hurting me. A few people even imitated me howling at the moon. I tried to act like I was unaffected, but I couldn't. I led Terra to a private spot, and whimpered.
    "It's no use. I told you I'm better off in the forest. Thanks for helping, but a half-werewolf will never make it in Hogwarts. And besides, that tail stomping hurt!"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "I'll stay, all right? But I want you to promise me something. You're going to have to find one teacher who doesn't call me 'Wolf Boy' during class. And Professor McGonagall doesn't count."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Transfiguration. With McGonagall. I suppose she's the nicest adult here besides Dumbledore..."

OOC: Good night! I'll PM you tomorrow when I'm back on!

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Berii had finish eating her lunch and went to her next class. She looked at her schedule. "Transfiguration?" She asked herself. She found the where the class were and saw Slytherins and Gryffindors enter. In all of Berii's class, their were only Gryffindors, she was a bit shocked but found it a little interesting having classes with other houses.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I went into Transfiguration Class. I sat next to a girl fiddling with her wand.
    "Hi!" I said. "I'm Joshua Bates. But my friends call me Batesy. And I'm in Grffindor."

Back