• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Terra, I'm really sorry about that... it was an impulse."
    I sat in my seat as Professor Sprout entered the greenhouse.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    I made a face."Slytherin.Don't judge me by my house, okay? I'm pretty much rejected there." I sighed."The Sorting Hat thought I should go into Slither-in because:A-My dad went there.B-It thinks I'm clever and sly.No other reasons." we went into the greenhouse."Kite, it's okay." I said, growing embarresed.Ooh, what do we have here?Crushie-crush-crush....The nasty voice again.Be quiet!

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Aerin sat on the bank of the mammoth lake, her eyes skimming the water. It had been an entire day and she hadn't met anyone in Hufflepuff nor talked to anyone other than her professors. It was pitiful... She hated Hogwarts and six more years of the school was going to kill the beauty...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I walked into hogwarts as I went into the Great Hall. There I sat under the sorting hat and it roared out, "RAVENCLAW!" I jumped with surprised as one of the 4th year students led me up the stairs to the dorm. I unpacked my stuff and went to my first class. At Professor Snapes door, "This must be my first class." I said as I opened the door.

Snape roared, "YOU ARE LATE! Take your seat, and let me get back to teaching the class."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    OOC: Blaine... what does "Mamotte ageru..." mean? Just curious...

IC: Professor Sprout urged us to take our seats. A Slytherin girl reached behind me and gave my tail a hard yank. I screamed sharply, and the class began to laugh...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    The Slytherin girl raised her hand.
    "Professor Sprout, is there a plant that kills green-haired freaks? This dude's really starting to bug me."
    The band of Slytherins laughed behind me.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Like you're one to talk? I know you're a wolf freak too..."
    Again, giggles came from the Slytherins.
    "You two would make a good couple. Until you go berserk and kill each other on a full moon."
    More giggles emanated, and then the girl walked around and pulled Kiri's tail.
    "You get the same as your boyfriend."

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    OOC:Mamotte ageru means "I will protect you".

IC: She was cutting classes, but the pureblood didn't care. Hufflepuffs were supposed to freak over their classes... Why was she so weird? Aerin shook her head, falling into the cool, dewy grass, surely staining her crisp uniform. Tugging at her tie, she lossened the awful contraption and listened to the squid splash around.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Err, I know this is probably too late, but can I join ^^'''?

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Berii saw what the other Slytherins did, she couldn't fight back since she didn't know any spells. So instead of fighting she ran to Kiri and Kite and stood in front of them. "Hey stop that." She said to the girl.

When Professor Sprout finally saw what they were doing, she told everybody to sit down.

When the class was over Berii ran outside and sat down on the grass.

Last edited:

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    Marina99 said:
    Berii saw what the other Slytherins did, she couldn't fight back since she didn't know any spells. So instead of fighting she ran to Kiri and Kite and stood in front of them. "Hey stop that." She said to the girl.
    ((Uh...class is over...))

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Name: Zeth Dracosta
    Description: Zeth is an averagely tall teen, about 5'8. He has light gray hair, down to his shoulders. He is not one to talk a lot, and he is always practicing his magic. He belongs to Gryffindor, and is not well known with everyone else, but if anyone got to know him, they would surely be in for a surprise.

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    After class I went to find Kiri.
    "Sorry about Herbology... actually the only reason I'm in Gryffindor is because McGonagall refused to let me stay in Slytherin."

Back