• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures Of Misfits (Pg-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • Once again, this basic brainchild of mine rises from the grave. Intended for one last sparkling blaze of glor- *downpour starts* Nevermiiiiiiind.

The basis of the plot is your typical Pokemon journey role play; you should all be familiar with this scenario. Young people start out on their quest, almost certainly grouping together, but not strictly necessary. With their first Pokemon in hand, they set out to achieve their individual goals, whatever those may be. We begin in the small, almost rural town of Viridian, in the now, heavily forested region of Kanto. We can be natives of viridian, or from the moon for all that it matters, the fact is, this is a convenient place for our groups to gather, and begin on their epic journey to reach their end goals.

In the last few decades, Kanto had settled down tremendously, with the formation of the International Pokemon League. Looking for additional industries, the Viridian Forest's lumber was seen as a key export, and of course, was spread greatly. But as time went on, and Kanto slowly dwindled, becoming more rural with only a few major cities, the forest spread freely, and now covers most of the free space in the region. This has had a large effect on the climate, usually resulting in a cooler, more temperate climate, and vastly increasing the range of Pokemon that find the region comfortable. This is our story, as people linked with Pokemon, seemingly doomed to the mainstream, but determined to make their mark in one way or another.

Rather than being oriented on a very constructive plot, I want to set the basic background, and allow the interaction of the characters to build their own plot, as the best role-plays I know of were actually completed this way.

However, there is one key difference between this and most role plays of its style. Characters may have a special quirk or ability which is not normal among humans. It can be shape changing, a curse, the ability to make curses, being able to speak with Pokemon, etcetera. Just about anything, so long as it's not overpowered beyond reason. If you're not sure if what you have in mind is okay, feel free to PM me.

I intend this to be a serious role-play, but with extreme key elements of humor, therefore I encourage the best of your role-playing ability to be used here, and I reserve the right to remove anyone from the RP who is not able to play nicely with the others.

Now, the form:

Name:

Starter Pokemon: (Just about any basic Pokemon. Legendaries aren't to be tolerated except under special circumstances. If you think of some special circumstances for you, PM them to me.)

Appearance:

History:

Personality:

One last note, please, try to use quality in this form. It reflects on how prejudiced I am against you for the rest of the RP, and how long you'll last, probably.

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -squee- This looks like fun. <3

Name: Raven Zion

Pokemon:
    Shadow (Umbreon)
    Shadow's History: Shadow was given to Raven by his birth parents before he can really remember. The little Eevee was the runt of a litter and was given out for free to some sort of home so the owner could get rid of the poor thing. Raven's father saw the ad and bought the otherwise unwanted Pokemon back home to his precious little one. When Raven was seperated from his parents a week after his ninth birthday, Shadow unexpectedly evolved and has taken over where the boy's parents left off, becoming more a parental pokemon than a subordinate pokemon. He's taken his share of Raven's outbursts and loves the boy none the less. He can be considered ridiculously overprotective of the boy but it's no wonder considering the history the two of them have together.

Appearance: His eyes are quite simply the most stunning part of him. Bright Amber eyes with a touch of florecent yellow that draw in one's attention all the while making it hard for one to turn away; to break the intense gaze that hardly ever faded. He has long raven-tinted straight hair that comes to a rest against his shoulderblades. The soft scaring on his cheek is in the shape of a seven rests and extends from his cheek to just below his left eye. He doesn't like to speak about it.

As far as a more genreal apperance goes, the male is quite short, only five foot seven and seemingly enjoys the fact he's short and uses it to his advantage. He prefers to wear his purple jumpsuit if circumstance would allow it but because this tends to draw more attention to him then he likes, he tends to stick to his black cargo pants and a plain purple or golden (Colored) t-shirt all of which is covered by his purple hood-carrying cloak which hooks onto his simple shoulder pad amour. For shoes he wears simple black combat boots that give him two extra inches in height because while being short gives him some advantages in the world, being tall gives one more advantages, especially in intimidating unliked individuals

History: Raven can't remember his hometown, much less his home regoin beyond the fact it was somewhere near Mt. Silver. He remembers his father's scent and his mother's voice and nothing really beyond this without stiring up bad memories.

The gist of what happened is rather simple. A neighbooring village, for whatever reason, exploded at Raven's and a fight ensued that caused both villages, aside from several children, to phase out of existance. The children were rescued by the Pokemon G Men when the rescue unit finally arrived to quell the fighting and all except for Raven were placed into new homes. For some odd reason, Raven couldn't handle being coddled or hugged and refused to speak, too scared by the nightmares of his village's destruction to even think about trying to rebuild his future. When he turned twelve, he was given the option to journey out as a Pokemon Trainer or continue going from home to home in an attempt to find some sort of normality. Raven obviously chose the Journey, thus why he is on said journey.

Personality: First of all, Raven can not stand neither men nor women. Due to past experiences he has seen the worst in both and trusts neither, thus pushing him into a lonely little corner that he seems to enjoy being in. He's very quiet, almost never speaks unless he's spoken to or unless somebody's being entirely too stupid. He doesn't like to get involved in other people's problems as he believes this will draw attention to his haunted past and to his own hidden child-like heart that he struggles to keep hidden when matters like "boy friends and girl friends" arise in conversation and Raven has trully no idea what either of them are. He is however, extremely protective of any friends he does make.

It's somewhat hard to think of him as anything but a lowlife angsty 'emo' type of person because he really doesn't speak. He sticks to the sides and observes the chaos unfolding with a mature sense of responsiblity and then, when all hope seems lost, he quietly takes over and fixes the problem without a true conflict. Certian types of people can draw him out of his shell but again, it's not a common thing and the reaction those certian people get is one of two reactions. The first reaction, mostly given to hot shots who constantly push his buttons in an attempt to get a rise out of him, will recieve his anger. When he unleashes it, it's frightening. He can completely lose control of himself and using either words or, at times, physical violence, he'll get his point across by force and then most likely go off to mentally beat himself up over losing control over his emotions.

The second reaction is much less likely and is the side of his inner being. Raven was forced into maturity too quickly because of the incident when he was younger and his innocence is locked away within his heart. If a person were to unlock that innocence by prehaps being a persistant stubborn individual determined to discover what was beneath his emotional mask, they would find a sweet tender child who enjoyed long walks on the beach and garabage like that. He rarely shows this side to anyone, even people who deliberatly go after it, because the catch to his innocent side is the memories attached to it. He's not the type of person that likes his past dug up in the least and it's not all that uncommon to see him flip from the second reaction to the first if he's pushed that extra little inch.

Special 'Quirk: Raven can understand Shadow's thoughts and, in extreme cases, the two of them can switch their physical locations in a sort of human and pokemon version of baton pass.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2007
    Name: Aiden McCormack

Pokemon: Maj - Milotic; Aiden found a small Feebas in a pond not far from his home. As far as Aiden could see, all the other pokemon in the pond ignored the little Feebas, so he decided to raise her. Eventually, all of Aiden's attention caused the little Feebas to evolve into a gorgeous Milotic.

Appearence: Aiden has shaggy, dark brown hair that falls over one eye. Standing at 5'10", he is not short, but he is not the tallest either. He is on the skinny side. He prefers to wear ripped blue jeans, a white t-shirt under a dark blue jacket, and a blue headband. A simple pair of white shoes are worn as well. On his back he carries a leather brown pack with some of his most important belongings.

History: Raised by his mother since age four, Aiden has a very small recollection of his father. He grew up in a large city with his mother and younger sister, Amy. His father left when Aiden was four because he believed that his family was holding him back from becoming a powerful gym leader. Not having a father has only made Aiden stronger.

Personality: Aiden may seem like a quiet, lonesome guy, but once he feels comfortable around a person, he lets his unique sense of humor show. He is also rather intelligent. Before he got his first pokemon, he learned everything he could about them from books and other trainers.

Special: Aiden has grown such a close bond with his Milotic that he is able to feel whatever emotions his Milotic feels. This is helpful becuase Aiden is able to tell when he is pushing is Milotic too hard, or if his Milotic disagrees with his decisions.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Name: AJ Valentine

Starter Pokemon: Mudkip

Description: AJ is a medium sized Hispanic teen, He's about Five Foot four and weighs around 130 something pounds. His eye's are a Cloudy blue and his teeth are nice and pearly, He is wearing an earing in his left ear and has a tattoo of the cross on his forehead. He wears Black leather pants and a black shirt with a white cross and the words 'Judgment Day' he wears black boots with iron soles. He wears a white trench coat with another cross on it, this times black. His hair is grayish white and styled in a ponytail. He always wears an engagment ring.

History: AJ had a pretty normal past, nothing special happened. He spent his childhood at the shooting range, and became an excellent shot. By age eight he was in love with a girl named Misty, he took up violen lessons with her and she took up shooting at the range with him, they were two lovebirds. He finished high school early, and is currently engaged to Misty but before he could go to colledge it was required for one year of pokemon journey, but four months ago he was mugged and drugged with an expiremented drug that will alter the growth harmone at an extremly fast rate. The chemicals that do this activate randomly, and not to often. Being reduced from Seventeen to Seven can be a major inconvenince.

Personality: Personality: AJ has a fixed personality, he is serious and strict in battle but will also have a sense of humor to lighten up all the tense moments. Averagely he is a layed back calm kinda of guy, real outgoing. Even if you get on his nerves he will be willing to help you but if you really Piss him off your going to regret it, big time. So overall he's a layed back humorous yet strict and serious kind of guy.

Special Quirk: Random Age Regression

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Name: Cain Ritham

Starter Pokemon: Torchic

Appearance: Cain has black hair that is so long that he keeps it in a braid that goes down to his sholders. He has a black leather jacket which has an inside pocket He wears black gloves that both have a white triangle on the top of them in the middle. He has grey jeans with a brown belt and a silver buckle. His shoes are white sneakers with black laces Cain is very slim yet he doesnt care about his weight

History: Cain was born in Pallet town. But when is father tried out pokemon training Cain always wanted to do the same. But when his father came back and told him he was dying this only made Cain's carrer set into stone. Once his father died he went over to Professer Oak who gave him a starter. He ran away from home and made it to Viridian city.

Personality: Cain is a quiet outgoing individual. People belive he has a flaming personality since he can get mad quite easily and always wants revenge. Yet he doesnt like to show weakness. Because of this he is very brave and strong.

Special Quirk: Cain has the ability to almost merge with his pokemon in battle. Meaning when ever they are in battle Cain and his pokemon always know what he is thinking and what he is saying.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • Hi there! This rp looks like fun! I now don´t have the time to post my charakter, but two questions: 1. Can you hold me a spot, and 2. can i be a pokemon of one of the trainer? ^^

Years
  • What, no RP Sample? XD

Name: Maurizio "Rex" Morrison

Starter Pokemon: Sandshrew

Appearance: He's the stereotypical looking person; looks just about the same as any other new trainer. This gives him the appearance of a newbie, and really, he is pretty new at this. He has tan skin, mostly darker on his legs. That's why he wears pants so no one can see his legs. His hair gives off reflection, making it look like he was wearing gel like hardcore, but really, that is just how his hair always looked like. Top that off with the orange-ish tee shirt, trainer equipment and shoes that were meant for walking on any sort of terrain, and you have yourself a newbish looking trainer.

History: Maurizio (who likes to be called "Rex") was given no sort of training at all to prepare him for his journey. He just woke up one day, found that all his friends were gone on a journey, and decided he wanted to go on a journey too. Because of this, no one would give him a starter. Instead of looking for a trainer liscence, he went out with his father's Beedrill and searched far into the Viridian forest. He was surprised to find a Sandshrew there, but got over it and had Beedrill weaken the Sandshrew so he could capture it. That took awhile, considering he didn't know how to do so, but it was worth it. He then managed to nab a fake license, and was now just about ready to start his journey (with parents permission, of course).

Personality: He goes through with everything he promises. If he wishes for something to be done, he'll get it done. Eventually. When it just doesn't work, he cusses to himself silently at a level where no one can hear him and just moves on, putting it on the list of things he'll eventually do. It isn't that hard to make a friendship with him, but you have to be the one to come up to him; not the other way around.

Special Whatev: it is not something that he has that is special; it's in his Sandshrew. He sees something in his Sandshrew that just doesn't seem right. He feels it all too well, and he is slightly scared. This feeling is warning him that the rest of the journey was not going to work out well at all. Something was going to happen that was going to screw him over big time if he stayed with this Sandshrew. That's impossible though; what could possibly go wrong?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Hi there! This rp looks like fun! I now don´t have the time to post my charakter, but two questions: 1. Can you hold me a spot, and 2. can i be a pokemon of one of the trainer? ^^

OOC: I need to go to work now, but when I get back, I'll probably start this. LAte sign ups can always be accepted.

1: Certainly, and 2: I don't see why not, if you can find a trainer that doesn't mind. I might even be open to the idea.

One last note, it seems like an awful lot of people are telepathic with their pokemon. not that this is a problem, just thought I'd point out this amazing coincidence.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: I need to go to work now, but when I get back, I'll probably start this. LAte sign ups can always be accepted.

1: Certainly, and 2: I don't see why not, if you can find a trainer that doesn't mind. I might even be open to the idea.

One last note, it seems like an awful lot of people are telepathic with their pokemon. not that this is a problem, just thought I'd point out this amazing coincidence.

So Shiney are we accepted?

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • Looks interesting, I'd like to sign up.

Name: Chase Gorvat

Starter Pokemon: No-Name (Quilava)
    Apparently as a Cyndaquil, No-Name was orphaned when a Tyranitar killed his mother. Miraculously, he was saved when a lightning fast Pokemon picked him up and raced him to New Bark, dropping him right at Chase's doorstep. His father took him in and taught Chase how to care for Pokemon. A few years later No-Name evolved into a Quilava.

Appearance: Chase is kind of short for his age, but very athletic. He has short, brown hair, blue eyes and reasonably tanned skin. His face is covered in little freckles. He usually wears a white shirt with a black panther on it and yellow eyes behind it. His grey shorts come down to his knees and his runners are white with three blue stripes. He has a red backpack that he carries with him.

History: Chase was born in New Bark Town, the Johto region. He has been learning about Pokemon since a very young age, when No-Name appeared on his doorstep. That same night, the same Pokemon that took No-Name there appeared at Chase's window and granted him a very special gift. At the age of ten, his family moved to Viridian City in Kanto.

Personality: Chase is generally pretty friendly. Occassionaly he can be a bit stubborn, but not very often. He is caring and loves Pokemon more than anything. To people he is just your average Joe, nothing special. Whenever he's training his Pokemon he tries his hardest to train with them.

Special Quirk: Chase is able to understand Pokemon speech. This is how his Cyndaquil got the nickname No-Name. He didn't know what his name was because he was so young. Chase was very young when he was given the gift, so he didn't know it wasn't normal until he told his father, who told him no matter what to keep the secret to himself.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • This one has a lot of potential, I can feel it! I'd like to join too...

Name: Nicolas Sky

Starter Pokemon: Houndour

Appearance: Nicolas Stands at 6'4 and weighs at 250 lbs. and has a good muscular build. he has Spiky black hair that seems to shoot out everywhere. He has a crude skul pendant on a chain that he wears around his neck. he wears a black muscle shirt wit a black trenchcoat over it, black jeans with chains, studs, and zippers on it, and, black boots. Accesories include black leather gloves, a black diamond studded earring in his left ear, a silver hoop ring in his nose and two in his right eyebrow, and contacts in hi eyes that make them appear bright red. he has molotto skin, and always carries is electric guitar with him, which is red, silver and black.

History: Nicolas was born in an unusual setting. His parents were in a submarine cruise in
    that one lake near slatepotr harbor, when his mother went into labor, so Nicolas is literally from the bottom of the ocean. He was raised in Mahogany town, Jotoh, where pretty much all of his problems rooted, particularly when he was four, when he got severly burned on his back by a jerk of a trainers vulpix, and the marking, as blurred as it first was, resembled a skull with horns when, it set in as a scar. when he was eight, he took this as a sign, and went to the dark side of life. now seventeen, he sets off to varidian to "find himself" or something...

Personality: Now, Nicolas is a goth, not that you diddn't know that, but he does have his nice side too. not that he's a saint or anything, but he does have a sense of good in him, it's just drowned out by all the hate and sorrow that has filled him. He enjoys the company of other people, but his way of making friends is questionable, he is a great leader, and he plays his guitar almost flawlessly.

Special quirk: Nicolas, as hate-filled as he is, is quite sane. but when he reaches a certian point of anger, he goes into a weird state of mind like hes posessed or something, where he can preform upon thousands of hexes on anything he chooses merely by grasping onto the pendant that hangs on his neck. not that I'd try to take it off, mind you.....

Hope this is acceptable...

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • Name: Jason (Jay for short)

Starter Pokemon: Steelix

Appearance: Jay wears clothing that no one ver notices. He wear a black huge trench jacket with a big hoodie. The over-gigantic clothing hides everythiong except his black running shoes. When in battle, he takes off his hoodie and opens up his jacket which reveals a few things. He is dark-toned, wears braids, and wears a red beenie to protect his head. His shirt is red and shows a weird pokemon around it. His lower clothing consists of bagged jeans for qiuck speed. His fingers are wrapped in bandages and his hands are covered in fingerless gloves. A long silver whistle appears on his chest as it seems he used thin string to put it around his neck.

History: I will reveal this whenever he is asleep and get momories when in battle.

Personality: Jay is a silent person that has never trusted anyone to hear his true voice. He will reveal it to someone that he will trust enough to keep that secret quiet.

Special: Jay uses a high pitch whistle that only Steelix can hear to give him commands.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Holy crap! Sorry I took so long to join Shiney! X_x; *has been busy all day*

Name: Lindsey Rivers

Starter Pokemon: Absol

Appearance: Lindsey is a tall lanky teen, standing at about 5'7", with shoulder length blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She wears a blue t-shirt and dark blue jeans with a floral vine pattern embroidered on the legs. She usually carries a sort of black messenger bag.

History: A young artist from Cerulean city, she had always dreamed of traveling with pokemon, but instead continued to sell paintings until she finally decided she'd spent enough time in her hometown. She told her best friend, who gave her a baby absol that she'd found injured near her house. A pokemon that had been watching Lindsey later gave her her gift.

Personality: Lindsey is generally quiet, but will be silly and spontaneous around her friends. She tends to be obsessive and analyzes almost everything, often worrying until she knows the truth. She daydreams a lot, and often prefers to be alone than with anybody, but would take a bullet through the heart to protect anyone she really cares about.

Special: Lindsey can sense weather changes and even things like earthquakes, hurricanes and tornadoes long before anyone else, as well as dangerous events like time bombs and even just people with evil intent by feeling tension in peoples' voices and the presence of electronic devices.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Okay, let's get ithis thing started. Everyone is provisionally accepted, but expect to be booted quickly if you exhibit very poor skills. A note, my sign ups are going to be a little short, but I'm working on playing these two characters off of eachother, and I have only so much time tonight, so I'm rushing.

Name: Robert Price

Starter Pokemon: A special arcanine that was touched by Darkness, resulting in a multitype Pokemon.

Appearance: In his normal form, Robert stands at a decent 5'10'' has deep brown hair, always cut short, if unkempt. As well as matching brown eyes, on fairly medium skin. He usually dresses in simple T-shirts and jeans, along with dark brown work shoes. And for his outer layer, he wears a full black leather overcoat, and a matching Panama hat. In his other form.. You'll see later.

History: Robert had a fairly basic childhood, and began as a pokemon trainer "Illegally" early in life, prtnered with an arcanine that had more than a little houndoom blood in it, influencing it's abilities greatly. However, he only recently got back from a trip to china, where he picked up his curse, and finally began his legal start as a pokemon trianer.

Personality: Robert has two shades. His outer shell, which is just that; a shell. He's not unkind, but he makes no moves to befriend or conform to others perceptions of him, only accepting what comes. And then there's Robert as a person, who is only shown around the few people he calls friends. He's open about himself, and who he is, and often makes unusual jokes around them that few people understand. Still, he doesn't conform to other's perceptions, since friends should be able to accept who he is.

Special: With his curse, whenever robert is touched with cold water, 'he' becomes a 'she' and it can only be reversed with the touch of hot water.

Name: Toklata

Starter Pokemon: Vibrava

Appearance: (Yes, I know I'm using a picture. If I find the time to describe it, I'll add in a text description later.) Appearance

History: Beginning her life as a trapinch orphaned in the nest, Toklata never retained much memory as to how her powers began, but she could always assume a human form somehow. And she's used this, masquerading as a human orphan whenever her life as a pokemon was in danger, either of loss of life, or capture. However, recently in her travels, she's settled down in viridian, intrigued by it's inhabitants.

Personality: Rather hateful ajnd disenchanted with humans in general, paticularly me, Toklata seems standoffish and a loner to most, but to the few people she considers friends, she's still aggressive and standoffish, but she's a valuable ally.

And we begin! LAte sign ups are always allowed.

IC: I sighed as I walked up to the fountain, where most of the trainers in the city gathered. I didn't have to worry about people trying to report me any more. I was a legal pokemon trainer, and Arcanine sat in his pokeball. I grimaced to myself as I reached the vicinity of the fountain though, not going any closer than ten feet. No, I didn't have to worry about people reporting me, I just had to run like the wind whena rainstorm came up though. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice the rare desert pokemon, Flygon flying above me, before settling amidst the trees in the surrounding forest...

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Lindsey walked nonchalantly down the Viridian City street, followed by a young absol. She had just arrived, and it seemed rather nice. Up ahead she could see an ornate fountain, and a single person standing nearby. Absol ran past her trainer toward the fountain, very thirsty from the duo's journey through Viridian Forest. Lindsey ran after, and reached the fountain just in time to be splashed as absol leaped in. She wiped water droplets from her face and watched as her pokemon continued to splash about. It never ceased to amaze Lindsey, how un-absol like her absol was. It was too playful, but that was a good thing. Lindsey sat on the edge of the fountain to rest as absol pranced about in the water.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: Ranma 1/2? ;)

AJ's phone went off, the usual sound of " You thought you were there to guide me, you were only in my-" AJ quickly answered the phone and the tune ceased. " Hello?" He asked into the mouthpeice of the flip phone, he was greeted with a enthusiastic " Hi darling!" I was Misty, his fiance, his love. AJ instantly smiled and with passion said " Hello Misty, I've missed you for the longest time" he could tell she was giggling on the other end.

" I love when you talk like that!" she replied off the other end, AJ noticed by the backround sound that she was in biochemistry right now, she was in her last year of high school. " Misty, knowing you. Your about to drop sulpheric acid into carbon chloride" AJ said to his future wife. A gasp and then " Good call, well I gotta go, love you!" She said to him, he said goodbye and closed the phone, there was a young boy up ahead, he almost looked down. AJ went over to him, ignoring the girl with the crazed absol, " You okay there, little fella?" He said soflty to the not small but still adscolent boy.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Good guess for my inspiration, Also, was the boy supposed to be me? If not, I'm sorry.

I blinked in suprise as the absol, then the girl ran by. I jumped when the absol splashed in, but relaxed when none of the water reached me. "Hey there, I haven't seen you before." I said, over to the girl, hoping she wouldn't think it strange that I didn't come close to the fountain. "Can't get wet, CAN'T get wet, not now." "Are you new here?" I turned as I saw another guy come up, and shrugged. "I guess, I'm not really a fan of getting soaked. A gigantic understatement.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Lindsey smiled at the boy who had addressed her. "Yeah, I'm new." She felt something odd from this boy though. He seemed nervous. About the water? "Why are you afraid of water?"
    Isn't hydrophobia also known as rabies? She thought, chuckling to herself. She put her hand into the fountain. "It seems alright to me. OW!" She pulled her hand back after having it stepped upon by absols sharp clawed paw.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I blinked, then jumped backwards at her cry. "Are you all right?" I asked, peering at a distance, rather than coming close like the gentleman I normally was would. I'd rather have a bad mannered image, than an image as a freakshow. It's cold water, no way I'm getting close. No. Effing. Way." "Looks like your friend there is pretty playful." I said with feigned happiness. "If that thing splashes me..." I took another half step backwards, just as a rpecaution. Then I realised what she had said about water. "Eh? I'm not afraid of water." "That water is definitely cold, there's no way I can go any closer..."

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: Yeah it was you, :) and Hydrophobia is an effect of rabies, but also a normal fear of it self.

IC:

AJ could sense a disturbance in the boy, Was he, afraid of the water? AJ asked himself silently thinking about it, No wait, that doesn't sound about right, maybe he's hiding something he thought once again, tempted to just push him in the fountain or something. Then again, I almost feel an attack coming on, I'm probally just paranoid but turning into a child that looks like he could still be in diapers wasn't a pleasing thought at all. AJ thought remembering some of his other times, he most likely wouldn't feel the transformation and then would just akwardly be a kid.
    AJ looked back at the boy, he was talking to a girl his age, Mabye love birds? AJ silently chuckled.

"Hello, My name is AJ, AJ Valentine." He said to the pair.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back