• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misaki's Sprites

Years
    Yeah, I like spriting so I'll show my sprites to you =)

Selfsprites:

Misaki's Sprites

Misaki's Sprites

Scratches (from Pokemon/Animes whatsoever, that already exists):

Misaki's Sprites

Misaki's Sprites

Shadding:

Misaki's Sprites

Misaki's Sprites

Newcolour:

Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites

Fusions:

Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites
    Misaki's Sprites

Comments are welcome =)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    These are so adorable :D
    The only thing I could say is that the Gallade recolour and the Raichu & Noctowl fusion has no dark edges (unless it was meant to be like that) making it seem awkward to me. :\

Anyway, i love the Skitty fusion and Gardevoir and Milotic recolours. You have used quite good and vibrant colours ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Oh wow Really Awesome , The White n Black Riolu is so Cool!! Can u Recolor Lucario,s Sprite with White n Black too?? and Can u do it the same but with Light Brown instead of white???

Years
    Thx for all Comments =)
    It makes me happy that the Sprites please you.

These are so adorable :D
    The only thing I could say is that the Gallade recolour and the Raichu & Noctowl fusion has no dark edges (unless it was meant to be like that) making it seem awkward to me. :\

Anyway, i love the Skitty fusion and Gardevoir and Milotic recolours. You have used quite good and vibrant colours ;)
    It's intention that they're lineless. I've made these two sprites for a spriting contest and it was a rule to make them lineless.^^'

Oh wow Really Awesome , The White n Black Riolu is so Cool!! Can u Recolor Lucario,s Sprite with White n Black too?? and Can u do it the same but with Light Brown instead of white???
    I can try it^^"

NICE WORK!
    For that Im giving you this!
    Misaki's Sprites
    <-My special trophy saying hat they are brilliant!
    Thank you =)
    The trophy is great ^.^

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Thx for all Comments =)
    It makes me happy that the Sprites please you.

It's intention that they're lineless. I've made these two sprites for a spriting contest and it was a rule to make them lineless.^^'

I can try it^^"

Thank you =)
    The trophy is great ^.^

ok so Lets see what uve got :P

Years
    Sorry that I've needed so much time although I had done the blue'n'white (there isn't any black oo') Lucario Sprite if I had made the Riolu..
    (yes.. I know there're some grammar mistakes, or? wayne)
    Well I made a blue'n'light brown Lucario, too.

Misaki's Sprites

Misaki's Sprites

They're bad I know ._.
    (omg, I hope you can understand anything I wrote xD)

And sorry again.. but I must do a lot of things for school.. and I'm ill at the moment Dx

Back