• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misconceptions about you!

Years
  • ^ Haha I sometimes get that about my music tastes. They expect me to like hip hop / rap and then they hear my heavy metal and they are like wtf lol!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Yeah... People believe I'm sad, depressed, etc. I'm very quiet irl. I show little to no emotion. It's just my default expression. When I do speak up, I can get pretty random and hyper to the point where people tell me to shut up. /withdraws back into shell

People online... think I am a boy! >:C

Years
  • Blade, you are a beautiful female - don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

On the internet, some people think I'm this really cool and awesome guy when I think they are over exaggerating.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    When people judge me purely from my taste in music they think of me as quite a rebellious and completely unstudious person when in actual fact I'm amazingly nerdy (familiar with DFTBA anyone?).

It's amazing what people think about you if you listen to metal :P
    Alos, anyone heard of the band Nightwish? They're actually brilliant if you give them a chance.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I don't cuss much offline (or online but yeah) so it seems people think that cussing offends me. Like, they cuss because they stub their toe and then see me and go "Oh shoot, sorry, it just slipped out" and I just respond "It doesn't bother me, don't worry about it" much to their surprise.

People also assume I am super intelligent because I would ace tests and classes in high school, when really, I was just good at school. In reality, I can be kind of a dim bulb. .__.

Oh also, that I like Pikachu a lot. That's my fault though for picking this inaccurate username. xD

Last edited:

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • My only huge misconception is the fact that people think my life is school because I have pretty much the highest grades in my grade.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Uhh, I can't really think of anything significant off the top of my head. I've been asked on several occasions if I wear makeup though... not really sure what that's about honestly. lol

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    People assume I'm gay online a lot. I don't know how or why, but whatever. Its kind of flattering since it's usually gays who think that, so I don't really mind.
    Offline, people assume I'm shy, which isn't the case at all. I just don't like you and don't want to be around you, so I'm not going to waste my time opening up to you and being sociable.

Back