• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misprinted purple zapdos/holo messed up. Whats it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Went through my collection and i remembered i had a weird zapdos i got like 10 years ago in a booster pack. I attached the image. Does anyone know what its worth or know anything about it? Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Misprints usually don't make the card any more valuable. I'd say it's not worth anymore than a holo Electabuzz.​

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Misprints usually don't make the card any more valuable. I'd say it's not worth anymore than a holo Electabuzz.​

That all depends on what the misprint is, but no, you';re right, they are usually worth no more than an average card.

In relation to the Zapdos, it just looks like the print machine was running thin on ink, so it's not a particularly noteworthy misprint, sorry man.

Juliacoolo

Uchiha Blood.
    Years
    I'd give it 10 dollars max. I had a black and white charizard base, surprisingly shadowless, which went for 100, and I had a Palkia card with dialga's picture that sold for a dollar, so it can varry based on the people who are interested.

Ashmi

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵? ??)
    Years
    I've seen a card like that around my town when I was younger. I don't think its really considered a misprint.. it just looks as if the colors are faded.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    I have a question about a misprinted non-holo uxie LV.X

There's some floating around on eBay, and I read a couple stories on the web about them.

Apparently the same thing happened with these, as the prerelease raichu cards.

They didn't get printed with holofoil, I bought one off eBay for $25.00 and I did all the tests on the internet for it, has anyone else heard of these?

BTW: The cards are in mint condition

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I am updating 2 years later lol. I just put the card back in storage after I posted because couldn't be bothered to do anything. But now I listed it on Ebay for sale. There are more high def pictures of it out of the wrapper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Please do not revive threads that are over a month old since its last post date, much less threads that are over two years old (even if it is your own). Also, I'm removing the information regarding its listing on eBay as advertising goes against forum rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back