• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Miss Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack

Arr!
Years
  • I honestly think Gold Silver and Crystal were the best 3 pokemon games, I loved Johto's locations and trainers and such, but they never seemed to pick up again on it. They remade Kanto and such and now making ANOTHER new world. Any idea if they plan to remake Johto? I miss it :(

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • Zack said:
    I honestly think Gold Silver and Crystal were the best 3 pokemon games, I loved Johto's locations and trainers and such, but they never seemed to pick up again on it. They remade Kanto and such and now making ANOTHER new world. Any idea if they plan to remake Johto? I miss it :(
    I hope so. It was my favorite game by far.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • yeah johto was awesome! no amazing its obviously the best pokemon game that has ever come out but as for remaking it thats probably not going to happen and even if it does its not going to be for a while because diamond and pearl

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    yea,i love them
    i just hope if they make one,it wont be ruined by new features,just make it look better,dont add extra junk...

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Johto was a pretty awesome series, I absolutley loved it. The plot and the storyline was really original and the pokemon from that generation was great aswell. I've began playing crystal agian and call me crazy but I actually prefer it better than the Advance Generation, including FR/LG.

I really don't think there is a possibility that they'll remake johto, atleast, with advance version graphics. There is a chance though, they remade kanto with the 3rd generaion so they'll probably remake Johto allong with the 5th generaion.

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Johto was my favorite in the anime and in the games.
    I really do hope they remake G/S/C

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • SUPER BLASTOISE said:
    yea,i love them
    i just hope if they make one,it wont be ruined by new features,just make it look better,dont add extra junk...
    Yeah, but they probably will. Like the sevii islands inFR/LG. Unless they want to go straight on and let you trade with other regions from the beginning.

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
  • Its too bad they aren't continuing the series. Those were my favorite pokemon games of all time. If they decide to do a remake I hope they throw in a few new things and DOUBLE Battles lots and lots of em. Especially one with Lance as your partner. [Remember the Rocket Hideout?(Is it even the Rocket hideout?)]

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Johto most definetly was the best of all three regions. If they remade it ... that would just be awesome.
    Me and my sister are designing a Pokemon game on the computer just for some laughs where you can get to Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto. It's quite fun. We've made it all fancy and 3-D. But we can't show or give it to anyone, seeing as it's copyrighted to Nintendo and the Poke'mon Company. Ah well, it's a good way to pass the time. =3

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • sorry for double posting, i feel like a jerk, sorry, but i had a horrible thought. what if they ruin the johto remake with some forth geration pokemon!!!! oh no!!!

Last edited:

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
  • I liked the Johto games, they are what got me into the Pokemon series. But I hated the Pokemon. I really did. The second generation Pokemon are the worst in my opinion. There are a couple of exceptions, but other wise that just suck. But I still love the games. I've been playing Silver a lot lately, and I must say, f-ing sweet. It's a lot of fun and much more expansive than other games. A remake would be awesome! Double battles with Lance. Schweetnesss!

IZ UH GEWD I-D-UH

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2011
    What I think we should is put together the best scripters,mappers hex editers,text editers on this site and make a rom hack of gold and silver

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Hear Hear!
    Jhoto was the best of the regions. My fave places being the Goldenrod Dept. Store, the Bug Catching Contest and the Lake of Rage.

Although I may have said it a lot, it would still be nice if they did a remake of G/S/C.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Why ruin such an awesome game with a remake?

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
  • i do love the G/S generation. i also think they're the best out of any of the games. i'm playing it right now, as a matter of fact. i think that a remake would be a bad idea, though. there's no way they could do that right. especially without the internal clock. the clock is one of the things that sets this generation apart. you actually have to go places at specific times and days if you want certain stuff. but they'd never do that again... i'd rather just have a good rom hack of G/S.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back