• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Miss Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Johto was teh nicest area of them all. I had some great memories on there XD..Too bad it isnt continued..I really liked teh setting, and also teh imagination of if they did remake it what would happen. Various times I wish they remade it but..It was too good to be repeated..It may just be repeated like Kanto was and pretty much ruined from it's original, amazing quality..

<3 Nica--Still lurves teh Johto region

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    GSC brought in a lot of innovations to Pokemon, and it was awesome, such as day-specific events. Those were removed in future incarnations (they arent even in DP, just day/night, not day specific pokemon)

its pretty sad.

Lord Eevee

Lord and Master of all Eevee's
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2006
    Yes, their should be a remake. Actulty, at one point, they should combine all the pokemon games together. Pure awsomeness. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2006
    I think a G/S/C remake would be cool. That or at least, in one of the newer games, let you go to Johto.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2006
    I dont actually think the johto games where all that good when I first played em to many new feature not my pure classical bog stand r/b/y action....

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
  • They won't remake Johto. The Pokemon are available elsewhere.

As for favorites, yes, it was. The adventure was so big, and had the depth of RBY (with glitches), with 100 extra Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I don't think that they are the best games, but I loved the use of two continents. It made for good times...

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Virage (although you deleted your post, I assume you realized your mistake?). Do not post in threads that are over a month old.

I don't know if that post was deleted before you replied, Mewtwo42, but if it was, don't revive threads.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back