• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Miss the 90's?

Ayselipera

Yes I do. I miss everything from the 90's.

There were countless shows I used to watch. For example...
    - Kenan and Kel
    - Rocko's Modern Life
    - Cousin Skeeter
    - Are you Afraid of the Dark
    - So Weird
    - Gargoyles
    - Duck Tails
    - Darkwing Duck
    - Bill Nye the Science Guy
    - Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers
    - Doug
    - CatDog
    - Legends of the Hidden Temple
    - Double Dare 2000
    - Figure it Out

Then there was the whole kids WB section, but I won't get into that. I think some of those shows might have also been in the late 80s or early 2000s. So not all are accurate, but I tried my best.

For games I think I only knew Mario and Pokemon at the time. I wasn't well into that sphere yet.

My favorite movies from the 90s were probably...
    - Braveheart
    - Forrest Gump
    - Good Fellas
    - The Red Violin
    - The Usual Suspects
    - Saving Private Ryan
    - Dances with Wolves
    - Pulp Fiction
    - Quiz Show
    - Princess Mononoke
    - Pretty Woman

... That's all I can think of at the moment. XD
    ... and that's all the movies, games, and shows I miss or still love from the 90s.

Gemini Pika

Sprite Master
    Years
  • I've been missing the 90's lately, I might of been born in 1993, but still it influenced me a lot. Anyone remember Crazy Bones? I remember that the people in school had them, and that instead of playing the game we would just show them off, and I'll always remember Pokemon Yellow, the first Pokemon game I laid eyes on, I always saw the kids playing it at my older sister's friends house. There was also Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon, ah good times. I'm surprised no one mentioned the Lion King, the most awsome Disney movie of the many I've watched.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yes, I do sometimes. I like all the old shows i use to watch on Cartoon network and nickelodeon and when fox kids exsisted >:3

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I don't remember much of what was on TV in the nineties because I didn't watch very much TV when I was little. Also, I only started playing games quite recently.

What I do know is: the nineties was the only decade since the 50's without any episodes of Doctor Who. It can't have been that good.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Miss the 90's?

I think that answers the question. And I wasn't even there for long. >_>

Jaegir

Yes
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Haha, kinda but I'm fine with the current happenings... I just think that R&B music was at it's best in this era.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • I little bit too much. I still have a bunch of posters of Michael Jackson. By the way, whatever happened to the old shows on Nicktoons Network?! I remember like 5 years ago they were on there.

AmitieFan985

Let's Drill!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    The 90's was really memorable to me. I grew up in that era and there were so many great stuff back then. I remember I used to watch Fox Kids everyday along with old Nickelodeon, old Cartoon Network, and even old Disney Channel.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I loved living in the 90's and I'm proud to be known as a 90's kid. So many great shows that will never be beaten, no matter how hard they try. I still have a bunch of toys that I got during those years, but most of them are broken. Simply put, they were the greatest years of my life and I'll never forget them

Living Desert

Lock up your daughters...
    Years
  • I think that Woodstock '99 summed up the 90's pretty well for me. You look back on it now and think, "shite! That was real good, I want to be there again." However, when you were there, it was nice, but towards the end you couldn't wait to get out.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Movies
    Crna Macka Beli Macor (Black Cat, White Cat)
    Cat's Don't Dance
    Luna Papa
    The Lion King
    Baraka
    What's Eating Gilbert Grape
    Rock-A-Doodle
    Die Furchtlosen Vier (The Fearless Four)
    Hot Dogs: Wauv wir sind reich!
    Lola rennt
    Underground
    Babe

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Yeah I miss things from the 90's. Despite being born in 1995 I remember things from then, and things I had later that were from the 90's. Someone said Crazy bones were from the 90's? Me and my friend were obsessed with them when we were 7. I don't even think we knew how to play lol, we just liked collecting them. I love all the old disney movies. And the old cartoon network and nickalodeon shows (like courage the cowardly dog, and catdog!)

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Anyone remember Furbies? :3 I'll always miss the 90s. They had everything you could ever want. I remember when I used to watch Digimon on Fox Kids. And Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Saved By The Bell and Kenan And Kell on Nickelodeon. I want to go back. D:

Back