• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Missing Abilities

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I was playing the debug version of my game and adding in all of the Pokémon, and when I went to the PC Box, not a single one had an ability. As far as I know this wasn't the case before, but then I checked the PBS files and they abilities are deleting themselves. This is even true for Pokémon I added after this issue, which confuses me further. I looked around and couldn't find anything here about it, so I'm wondering if anyone else as encountered the same problem, and if so, how they've fixed it.

Also, cries aren't playing for any of the XY+ Pokémon. This is also extremely confusing, because when I changed all of the cries to their XY ones it worked successfully for the older Pokémon, but not the new ones. It worked in a version of the game before I updated to the latest version of Essentials as well, which is strange.

And whenever I try to fill the storage boxes using the debug menu, I get this message:
    Spoiler:

So there were a lot of issues here, but I just can't solve any of them by myself. Your help would be greatly appreciated. :D

Years
  • Update to v16.2
    Both problem were fixed (the first is caused by the editor, the second caused by some improper multiple forms)

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Update to v16.2
    Both problem were fixed (the first is caused by the editor, the second caused by some improper multiple forms)
    Thank you for your help! Sorry about this, I guess I should really pay more attention to when the latest updates come out. :)

Back