• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Missing the Berry Patch

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
Years
  • I can't remember if it was on Saphire and Ruby or the ones before that but there was the berry masters patch right next to his house. You could raise like 16 plants in that one spot. I raise and use lots of Leppa berries to E4 train. I hate having to fly from place to place and run around to find growing places.
    Do any of you raise berries for fun? At one point I had a goal to get at least 100 of each berry but gave that up when the berries took longer and longer to grow.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Only berry I ever grew a lot of was a Sitrus berries for obvious reasons, other than that no I don't, as Ginga said I always forget where I planted them :P

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • That is Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, and this is also the wrong forum lol.
    I do remember that, I think it's Route 123 or something. Straight east from Mauville is all I know.
    I never really grew berries, as I forgot where they were and to get back on and water them and pick them. I just went around collecting all of the free berries every day (berry master, old guy in Lillycove, Summer in Sootopolis, etc.)

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • That is Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, and this is also the wrong forum lol.

I think he was just referencing those games and asking if there are any places like that in D/P/P to farm berries.
    As for me, I just suck it up, turn on my berry finder and plant everywhere I can. I haven't really found any awesome spots yet, though in D/P the place where the battle tower was had some good spots in and around it for quite a bit of berries to be planted.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    What I usually do is plant it in my favorite planting spots, which is in Hearthome City (by the berry master) and Solaceon Town and so that way I wouldn't forget where I planted it. :)

What I usually plant is micle berries, custap berries and all the rare ones I have.

zerwey

:3
    Years
  • I don't really plant berries anymore because I don't really use them in battles... ):

Other than that, I found that in routes where it's raining, berries actually grow faster. o.O At least I think so. It's my own theory xD.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    I plant berries, I'm determined to have 100 of every kind XD it's tedious though, flying from place to place. I usually do it while i'm going through daily events (lake house, trainer cafe, massages, ect.)

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
  • Shauna, I am with you there. I want to have a lot of each to say I do.
    I usually start at the west of the map and hit each town except the central ones. It seems each town has a berry spot on the outskirts. If anyone want to do some trading, drop me a pm. I have all but numbers 60 62 63 64. I hope I will have a few of those soon.

I am just saying I wish Platinum and such had the same size berry patch.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • fisheydude, i've got them all, so if you want 60, 62, 63, and 64, i can get them for you. not sure if it's going to be today, but if you have a messenger, feel free to add me. my im info should be in my profile.

kingkong

spriter/helping others with it
    Years
  • i never use berries
    no use, just buy or find potions, (status healers), revive, and some repels, buy pokeballs and done
    thats all you need, berry can be useful if you are out of medicine, but if you play like me you never run out of it

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    i didn't pick any berries exept for oran berries.. i don't even have a reason to have those.. in 3rd gen i mixed them but in 4th gen.. it got all screwd up and i can't figure out how to make a poffin other than a fail poffin.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    i didn't pick any berries exept for oran berries.. i don't even have a reason to have those.. in 3rd gen i mixed them but in 4th gen.. it got all screwd up and i can't figure out how to make a poffin other than a fail poffin.

I hate poffin making, oh my poffins fail so bad. I can't get above level 12. 3rd gen berry blending was fun, i got so good at hitting the button at the right time.

Does anyone have all the berries?

I've always wondered why they never put a berry patch like they had in RSE next the the berry masters house. you think it would have made sense to do.

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    meh i dont plant berries anymore i just pick the ones that are already planted and poffin making... dont get me started i just could never get a good one so i gave up

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • i never use berries
    no use, just buy or find potions, (status healers), revive, and some repels, buy pokeballs and done
    thats all you need, berry can be useful if you are out of medicine, but if you play like me you never run out of it

They're useful for places where you can't use items.

Back