• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Missing Theme

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • Where did the theme called Forest Grovyle's Legendaries go? I found it to be the most pleasing on my eyes and I've been using it since I joined. I've switched to the default vBulletin theme for now.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I have no idea, but my hunch would be that higher staff would think that it's an outdated theme and that it either needs to get re-designed, or just taken down because not many people use it, or it's old.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Jake once talked about themes once in the IRC, so he's either repairing them or removed them completely.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think it was broken in a lot of places so it's been removed. Might come back in the future if someone wants to bother fixing it up but I don't think it's really on the agenda right now.

Back