• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen missingno in emerald,NOT ANOTHER INVISABLE!

ramen

the awsome looking blue thing
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    my friend told me that if you get all gold and silver symblos then catch a smeargle at artisan cave,go to move deleter,and delete sketch,he will say you cant delete that move and ask you to teach it a move from the glitch list of moves.Pick Hyper blast and it turns into a level 100 missingno that looks like bender from futurama!he looks just like in the show and his cry sounds like him talking in the show.hyper blast is a one hit KO and you can get him to level 1000.if you do that,he learns a move caled U transform(U meaning ultimate)and he transforms to ANY pokemon you pick.hyper blast has infinite pp and you can teach it to all 4 slots and have only one U transform.but thats what he said,can somebody see if this is true?because i cant get ANY symbols in emerald to check it myself

ramen

the awsome looking blue thing
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    you should never belive someone when they say something like that and then cant show you because they lost the game,i guess its not true.his discription of ti sounded so real though.

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Man, you got completely fooled, just by hearing at it it makes me want to hit my head on the wall...

There are a lot of fake cheats like this, an easy way to know if it's fake is to go to Youtube and search for a video, if it's not there, then it's more likely to be fake.

And just by hearing "Bender" and "Pokemon" on the same sentence you could tell it was a lie...

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Charizard, Blastburn this topic!

*The topic ends up in flames*

~~~~~

anyway, as everyone said, it's obviously a lie. Don't belive what he said.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
    what........the.........hell...........is...........that..........on.............about........... ..... ......

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    wow that really was the most pointless thing to post on here blatent lie from ur friend why would futurama be on this game its like the yoshi glitch on pokemon red where u get yoshi instead of mewtwo its just not gonna happen...even tho they are by the same company it wouldnt happen

what........the.........hell...........is...........that..........on.............about........... ..... ......

btw dont try bypassing the 25letter rule or ull get infracted

Last edited:

Noisuf Ekop 993

Still a cheater.Back on peeps.
    Years
    my friend told me that if you get all gold and silver symblos then catch a smeargle at artisan cave,go to move deleter,and delete sketch,he will say you cant delete that move and ask you to teach it a move from the glitch list of moves.Pick Hyper blast and it turns into a level 100 missingno that looks like bender from futurama!he looks just like in the show and his cry sounds like him talking in the show.hyper blast is a one hit KO and you can get him to level 1000.if you do that,he learns a move caled U transform(U meaning ultimate)and he transforms to ANY pokemon you pick.hyper blast has infinite pp and you can teach it to all 4 slots and have only one U transform.but thats what he said,can somebody see if this is true?because i cant get ANY symbols in emerald to check it myself

What the f****** hell......

I think you are on crack.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Hyper Blast? You have got to be kidding me. That move sounds like a move that a kid made up. Really, this whole glitch seems pretty childish. Missingno is being made too strong, making it like a child's invention. The old Missingno had some limitations, like Sky Attack. But this is quite stupid.

You got fooled. :/
    btw dont try bypassing the 25letter rule or ull get infracted
    He didn't. ._.

jarnut777

working on pokemon fusions
    Years
    lol how old is he :D thats just like the thing about gettin the 4th legendary bird "artimoldos" or what ever its called any way its a whole load of bull and if you try it, that proves your an idiot

J3

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Please do not bring up topic's more than a month old

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Please do not bring up topic's more than a month old
    And please don't mini-mod, especially when the thread isn't officially dead until tomorrow.

Back