• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Missingno = Slowpoke Problem

Years
    Cinnabar Island was the epicenter of glitches in Red/Blue/Yellow. From that respect, it doesn't totally surprise me that it was removed in Gold/Silver/Crystal.

MoonlightUmbreon

The Shifting Shadow
    Years
    The glitchy rare candies probably don't matter, because I did use them lots and nothing happens. It was probably your glitchy MissingNo.'s son/daughter.
    What makes it even glitchier, is that you can only get Nidoking with a Moon Stone. Oh well, good Pokedex filler, lol.;)

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    I know eh! It's baby Charmander is now evolved into a Wortortle!

OMDz

Your MissingNo Has messed up your HEX no. in game and that wold explain all these different Evos your getting :)

And Now A Nidoking Flaming Heck I Want Your MissingNo :)
    Mines doing Bugger all to my game :(

MoonlightUmbreon

The Shifting Shadow
    Years
    OMDz

Your MissingNo Has messed up your HEX no. in game and that wold explain all these different Evos your getting :)

And Now A Nidoking Flaming Heck I Want Your MissingNo :)
    Mines doing Bugger all to my game :(

Well, just thank the Lord you're not playing Diamond and Pearl. If you have stadium you can fix up your screwed boxes.

MoonlightUmbreon

The Shifting Shadow
    Years
    Yeah, my horrific MissingNo. never evolved. Are you sure you're not using an M? Your game is more crazy than normal if MissingNo.'s the one evolving.

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
    Nope! It's a MissingNo, transferring it to Gold probably screwed it up especially since I bred it!

Anyway I'm going to put it back onto Gold for a few days, see what happens!

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
    After taking down the Elite Four and Lance with my Nidoking I then got a normal Hall of Fame and so I put back my Nidoking onto Red and it turned back into Slowpoke!

Back