• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mister, my cat is better than your dog

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    And here's my hat tip to Mr Cat Dog... how you doin'?

Do you own any pets? How about in the past? What were they and how many were there? Aren't kittens absolutely adorable?

I'm bloody terrified of dogs. Even puppies...

Happy posting!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I have an adorable albino dwarf rabbit named Kenny and he's 6 years old :3 Unfortunately he's been very sick recently so it's been difficult caring for him, but I love the poor thing to pieces <3 In the past I've had two gerbils and two hamsters, all of which I thought were the cutest things in the world, but unfortunately they all passed away :(

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    my grandma has a dog, his name is Tarzan . i don't know how he ended with that name :P :P
    never had a cat so i don't know about them but they are soooo cute

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I have two cats - one is a terrible piece of work patchy white/grey/ginger British short hair named Misty (not Pokemon related, we didn't even name her) and a beautiful black ragdoll named Princess (we also did not name her, don't judge lol). I love them both, but Princess is definitely easier to get along with - she wouldn't scratch or bite you if her life depended on it, whereas Misty will kill you if you look at her sideways.

I've always found this in cats - whenever there are two in a household there is one nice one and one mean one lol.

Previously to them, we had two other cats, a mother-daughter duo named Cindy and Blackie. They were both beautiful black cats and they both died of kidney failure within five weeks of each other - Cindy (the daughter) on December 29, 2005 and Blackie (the mother) on February 3, 2006 :(. They were both fairly old - Cindy was 13 and Blackie 15... but it's still incredibly sad. They'd both just been there since I was born... I never ever though that they'd die.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    I don't have any pets currently---oh gosh no---but I did own pets in the past! I've owned several dogs at different points in my life, as well as several cats. @_@; I've only ever owned one dog at a time, but before I moved more north in my state, I had about 3-5 cats to look after, seeing as they were kind of...homeless cats? So yeah. u_u I suppose you can count those as mine too, kinda-ish.

lmao pets are so annoying to me nowadays. ;O; /terrible person

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't currently own any pets, but I've had my fair share of pets in the past including fish, guinea pigs, hamsters, birds, rabbits, and cats. When I live on my own, I'll get a dog. Mainly because I feel I'd be better protected if I had one, and it would keep me company.

Lara

<3
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I have two cats. They live with my parents at home so I don't get to see them that often. ):

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Okay, so the situation with my animals is a bit confusing, but I have three animals currently living with me. Namely, my two cats, George and Gracie, a generic tabby barn cat and a ridiculously fat calico respectively (both female. we had a bit of a problem discerning George's gender), and my dog, Sara, who I would describe if I knew anything about dog breeds. There are other animals that I would claim as my own too, but the situation with them is somewhat confusing.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I had two female cats named Puss and Peanuts (did not name them lol) and a female Chihuahua named Zoe. I loved my cats and miss them very much (we had to give our animals to a shelter because we moved and couldn't take them with us ;-;), but I don't miss Zoe. I considered her my moms dog because she liked her the most; she was so annoying. ;(

I just found out, though, that we're getting a kitten in a couple of weeks, so yay! c:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Quite a few in my family. 3 cats. One is a all black (youngest sister named Susanna) another white one with a few black spots along its back and its tail all black (I call her Neko), and finally we have a black cat with a few white spots on its side (it has no name so far)

My mom in her room has a ferret, my mom calls her Pigüina

Finally my grandma has a mixed chihuahua dog (don't know what the other breed is - my grandma calls her Morusa.)

Years
    I've got one gray tabby cat. He's mostly an outdoor cat but I wouldn't be able to handle a second pet. Plus he likes being the king of the mountain, so I've no plans to get any other pets. XD;

He's very nice and will not scratch or bite. Most of the time he'd just lay around the house when he's inside, though he cannot be by himself and always has to stay near someone else. He's very scared of guests though haha and will usually hide until they leave.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I have a dog and two cats. The two cats are both outside cats so they leave for a couple of days and then come back. They're mother and daughter and their names are Serafina and Miki. :)

My dog is a Cocker Spaniel and her name is Abby. She is supremely hyper and she loves to jump around and bounce on walls and stuff. xD

Altix

Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
    Years
    I have a cocker spanial named moose :D. A beta fish. A little brother. And my leopard gecko Peeta :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The current pet situation is: two dogs, three cats, and a hamster. In the past, there were (in the time I've been alive): two dogs, two cats, four hamsters, a guinea pig, a rabbit, seven fish, and a snail. All of which are now passed on.

First dog, Chloe, is my mother's dog, an American Eskimo mix who's five-years-old. She's mostly mixed with some sort of husky, because her coat is water-proof, her ears are big, and when she's getting hooked up to go on a walk, she makes the exact same noises as a sled dog team.

Ella's my dog, a Parson Jack Russell Terrier who's seven. She's exceptionally fuzzy and is the friendliest dog I have ever seen. Strangers (including small children) all go up and visit her, and she's ready with a wagging tail. She was also the runt of the litter, so she's kind of meek and full of health issues (bad skin, only seven teeth left, joint issues, allergies). But she's pretty much constant animal companion A, and she's made my life so much better.

Oldest cat is Luna, who's fourteen. She's a kind of fluffy, chubby, black cat who sleeps all day. I never see her because she sleeps in my mother's bedroom and only leaves to eat.

Then there are the kittens, even though they're both over one-year-old. They came home at the same time, but they're not related. One is Nova, a huge tabby with the tiniest meow. She's very skitterish and doesn't like to be held, but she purrs as soon as you pet her. And then there's Pretzel "The Weasel" McGee, my Siamese cat. She's loud, follows me all over the house, is obnoxious (she beats up the dogs!), and loves anyone who gives her attention because she demands it. She's pretty much the second best cat I've ever owned, and is my constant animal companion B.

Last there's my hamster, Yeul (named after the character from FFXIII-2 for some odd reason). She's amazing.

I can't imagine myself never having pets.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I've never had pets due to my allergies. In fact, my parents had to give away their cat and dog once they ran tests and doctors confirmed that I was indeed allergic to nearly every animal. I'd want a cat if I could, but honestly, even a fluffy kitty wouldn't be worth the asthma and hives.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
    I have two dogs: one is three years old while the other will be turning into the same age this September. They have such contradicting personalities -- the older one is courageous and will chase practically anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, that moves outside our gate (heck, she'll even dash towards direction of the fireworks and whatnot). The younger, on the other hand, is a scaredy-cat: she gets frightened by pretty much everything, but she does bark whenever a stranger/dog/cat is nearby. Oh, and she follows me on walks even though she doesn't have a leash on. :3 Her sister just runs way. -.-

I also had a kitten... for just about an hour or two. I had to return it to the guard because my mom didn't want it. </3

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I have a shih tzu that is almost 2 years old. And I used to have fish, but my family sold our whole tank because my dad didn't want to be there to see his 14 year clown fish die, lol.

Back