• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mistress Roses Trading Parlor

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    Hey, can I get 3 leftovers + 3 Life Orbs. I'm serious, I actually need this many for my party.
    Thanks a lot ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    Can i trade a shiny rapidash for a shiny vulpix? Also if its ok can you clone my rapidash and send me back the original.

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
    Will just need the original back, so one. =P
    Okie :)
    Hey, can I get 3 leftovers + 3 Life Orbs. I'm serious, I actually need this many for my party.
    Thanks a lot ^_^
    Alright =o
    can i have your shiny lucario,houndoom,shiny aerodactyl,shiny latias and what other shinys do you have
    What do you have to offer?
    Can i trade a shiny rapidash for a shiny vulpix? Also if its ok can you clone my rapidash and send me back the original.
    Can you send me that info on rapidash?

Pokedex #
    Level
    Nature, Characteristic
    Ability
    Stats
    Moveset

^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    List it like that please :)

bsabbath585

Legit Pkmn Master Son
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    i do have a timid ditto, but thats my breeder pokemon since gameboys days man cant part with it, and whats your definition of flawless:P?

bsabbath585

Legit Pkmn Master Son
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    mhm, most likely not, i dont ev train i just train:P check my thread however see what you would like

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    I have a few events, just the rest need to be cloned. My normal cloner has disappered....

gamestop Jirachi UT (needs to be cloned)
    gamestop Deoxys UT
    mystery Mew
    Movie 12 PCP Pichu UT
    PCP Pichu (english, needs to be cloned) UT

Then I've recently started breeding Brave Bird Pidgeys and Volt Tackle Pichus. I also have all the starters, Adamant Absols UT, and some Dittos but the natures I'm not sure of. I can offer you my Adamant Ditto but I'd like a copy of it back ^^

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
    I have a few events, just the rest need to be cloned. My normal cloner has disappered....

gamestop Jirachi UT (needs to be cloned)
    gamestop Deoxys UT
    mystery Mew
    Movie 12 PCP Pichu UT
    PCP Pichu (english, needs to be cloned) UT

Then I've recently started breeding Brave Bird Pidgeys and Volt Tackle Pichus. I also have all the starters, Adamant Absols UT, and some Dittos but the natures I'm not sure of. I can offer you my Adamant Ditto but I'd like a copy of it back ^^
    I already have an adamant ditto, do you have a naughty or flawless one?
    If not id like the Brave Bird Pidgeys

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
    CMT for your shiny Raikou, shiny Cresselia and shiny giratina please?

Well there wasnt much but im interested in:

Careful Gastly eggmove:Shadow Ball, Hidden Power, Thunderbolt, Psychic
    Sassy Shuppet eggmove: Shadow Ball, Embargo, Snatch

Do you have any more egg move pokemon? With 4 egg moves?

Back