• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty and Ash or Misty and Brock??

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I know everyone has been saying that Misty should be with Ash, and so did I, but should she be with Brock instead? I mean, she always gets mad when he flirts w/ some other girl and pulls his ear.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Nouuuu!! Brock belongs with no one! Well, except for that other Pokemon Breeder and I totally forgot her name, but she had the Vulpix? Misty acts like that to most males...sometimes even Ash!

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
    Misty should be with ash beacuse they are a nice cuple....(:

Years
    No, I really don't think that Brock's good enough for Misty. Besides, I think she's already chosen a cool trainer she's been following around for "years".

OK, my interpretation with Misty pulling Brock's ear is simple, I think:

The reason why she does what she does is because I think that Misty is really jealous of Brock at the fact that he can freely express his emotion of love whereas Misty can't bear the fact of actually admitting the same to Ash. Of all the episodes I've seen, Misty always throws tiny hints at Ash, but Ash seems to never see them. Brock, on the other hand, always goes in headfirst, hoping that love will come to him. Therefore, some girls reject him immediately. If not, Misty takes care of that. To put it simply, I think that Misty wants to find love first before Brock does. It's what gym leaders do; competing with each other all the time for the renounment.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    I think the reason that Misty pulls Brock's ear is because she is embarassed (sp) I know I would be embarassed if my friend constantly started flirting with Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys, and pretty girls, heck, I'd even pull their ear!
    Also, maybe Misty pulls Brock's ear to make Ash feel jealous ^_^
    I always do that, I'll hang around all of my other guy friends and hug them, and my BF will get kinda mad! LOL!
    dqle, that was well put! I love that thought! Adding to that, also Misty might not want Brock to get hurt. Brock is like a brother to Ash and Misty.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    ash_misty4ever said:
    I think the reason that Misty pulls Brock's ear is because she is embarassed (sp) I know I would be embarassed if my friend constantly started flirting with Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys, and pretty girls, heck, I'd even pull their ear!
    Also, maybe Misty pulls Brock's ear to make Ash feel jealous ^_^
    I always do that, I'll hang around all of my other guy friends and hug them, and my BF will get kinda mad! LOL!
    dqle, that was well put! I love that thought! Adding to that, also Misty might not want Brock to get hurt. Brock is like a brother to Ash and Misty.
    Heheheh? that was my guess too XD

I mean, who wouldn't be embarrased hanging around Brock when he's in flirt mode? Lol.

Caz

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    dqle said:
    No, I really don't think that Brock's good enough for Misty. Besides, I think she's already chosen a cool trainer she's been following around for "years".

OK, my interpretation with Misty pulling Brock's ear is simple, I think:

The reason why she does what she does is because I think that Misty is really jealous of Brock at the fact that he can freely express his emotion of love whereas Misty can't bear the fact of actually admitting the same to Ash. Of all the episodes I've seen, Misty always throws tiny hints at Ash, but Ash seems to never see them. Brock, on the other hand, always goes in headfirst, hoping that love will come to him. Therefore, some girls reject him immediately. If not, Misty takes care of that. To put it simply, I think that Misty wants to find love first before Brock does. It's what gym leaders do; competing with each other all the time for the renounment.
    I think that too!

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I agree with what everyone else said but to add to it Brock mostly likes older women (though I can think of one time this isn't true ~Mewtwo Returns-Domino looks younger than him but this is the only time I can think of)and shows no intrest in Misty.
    Points at avatar.
    AAML 4eva!:)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nope. I don't think Misty should be with Brock. Misty is already with someone...*coughAshcough*. But they need to confess. Ash doesn't get the hint. He will someday. ^___^ I love your reasoning ash_misty4ever, and dqle. So well put. Brock is like a big brother to Ash and Misty.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    ash is sooo clueless when it comes to feelings for people. Just look at Saturdays episode with Max and that one girl, and when Brock came back after tracey left.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is true PikaPal, so very true. But someday he will get the hint. ^__^

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Ash and Misty,cause Brock had Nurse joy and Officer Jenny XD.
    No Ash and Misty cause they would just go together better.

f!Re

Shige's #1 fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    it would be a bit weird to see misty with brock... besides, misty and ash look better together ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I think Brock should go out with that trainer girl in Spell of the unknown the one at the start, but I don't think Misty and him Suit, shes to young for him! XD

Back