• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty Dies??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2008
    okay. so im not exactly sure...but i've heard rumors of misty dieing in one episode in pokemon. i havent watched pokemon all that much anymore...but if anybody know the answer...pllllssss....let me know ok?

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Uh... have not heard that one... I honestly hope she ends up marrying Ash. Last time we saw her, she had just received an Azuril that was the baby or Tracey's Marril. And she sent Ash on his way to Shinnoh.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • The show is for young people, mostly kids, so I highly doubt a main character would die in the series. I can't think of a big reason why. (other than Misty dying in a dramatic movie scene)
    Besides, all the fanboys would start an angry mob against the producers. ;(

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Ahaha, Misty dies it's joy to the world! :D

Well no duh, she doesn't die. It's a children's anime, they won't do something stupid to put something like that in the anime. T_T

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • okay. so im not exactly sure...but i've heard rumors of misty dieing in one episode in pokemon. i havent watched pokemon all that much anymore...but if anybody know the answer...pllllssss....let me know ok?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

This post is almost as amazing as this one.

Anyway, I couldn't imagine the uproar that would occur if Misty actually did die. It would be hilarious, though.

Years
  • Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

This post is almost as amazing as this one.

Anyway, I couldn't imagine the uproar that would occur if Misty actually did die. It would be hilarious, though.

That one is funnier.

Seriously, no one in a kids anime other than naruto dies. No pokemon character dies, its just not right.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Seriously, no one in a kids anime other than naruto dies. No pokemon character dies, its just not right.

Actually a lot of people die in Digimon. :x Which is more of a kids show than Naruto is.

But if Misty died...I'd be sad. D: She and Jessie are the only lead females I like.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Misty never died >.>

as far as I'm concerned she's at the Cereleon (sp?) Gym

she came close at least twice, but she never died. (once as a child with a Gyarados, and once with the Squirtile Squad {Japanese version only})

the only time somebody "died" was in the 4rth and 8th movies...

I almost completely forgot about Digimon =/

what about Yu-Gi-Oh! (Both the origional and GX)? I'm pretty sure we've seen people "die"? Especially during the Shadow Realm saga (GX)...

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Misty never died >.>

as far as I'm concerned she's at the Cereleon (sp?) Gym

she came close at least twice, but she never died. (once as a child with a Gyarados, and once with the Squirtile Squad {Japanese version only})

the only time somebody "died" was in the 4rth and 8th movies...

what about Yu-Gi-Oh! (Both the origional and GX)? I'm pretty sure we've seen people "die"? Especially during the Shadow Realm saga (GX)...
    Who died in the fourth and 8th movies. O_O

Years
  • A lot of people seem to be against Misty's mortal coil. Other than that crummy tomboy look she (used) to have, she wasn't all that bad. Just a pain in the bum.
    Rather than 'Did she die' this thread has kinda turned into a 'lets-talk-about-Misty-dieing' thread.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • what about Yu-Gi-Oh! (Both the origional and GX)? I'm pretty sure we've seen people "die"? Especially during the Shadow Realm saga (GX)...

They never 'died'. They were banished to the Shadow Realm.
    Misty Dies??

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yeah I don't know where you found or hear that from because why would they kill one of the main characters in the pokemon series. Altought misty is not with ash in the sinnoh region, but they wouldn't do that to her anyway, so from what you read was fake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back