• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty May or Dawn

misty may or dawn favorite???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I loved both Misty and May. Something about Dawn just bugs me. May was definitely my favorite.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    May, she introduced contests, and she really grabbed my attention in the anime.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    Misty's my favorite. She really had a lot of character, whereas May always seemed a kind of bland IMO. Dawn's better, but I think Misty really was one of the most interesting characters in the show.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    As a character, Misty gets first place. By looks she's last. As a character Dawn gets last place, and by looks she's first. May is in the middle in both of those. I said misty on the poll, cuz who really cares about looks that much anyway lol...

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    i Voted for dawn cause for me it is even between Dawn and Misty and May i like them all the only thing that make me dislike May is her little Brother without him she might of been the best but Hey We will never know

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Haruka.
    I love that chick, haha.

Kasumi is cool too though.

And Hikari ...I sorta have a love/hate thing her. Sometime I like her ...but then sometimes I want her to just go. So I dunno. xD

So yeah, I vote Haruka.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, I don't really believe in favorites, so in that sense, I don't have a favorite.

But the closest thing to a favorite would be Misty, for reasons already stated time and time again.

Years
    Misty...why? 'Cuz part of the reason is that Misty (to me) seems a bit more hardcore than Dawn and May. Plus Misty is just one of those favorites from the very beginning, I suppose.

The Red Chain

Hmm.. I can't decide between Dawn or Misty.
    Dawn is the most laid back of the three, May whines the most [no offense May fans!], and Misty can be a tomboy yet a lady at the same time..

I suppose I will go with Misty.
    You can't surpass the original Brock beater. ;3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Misty, she was the person who brought out Ash's true power as a trainner, and completely won Pikachu over, plus she has a headstrong personallity that gives her power that the other two could never have, not to say I don't like the other two and as sugar said, she is tomboyish but can also be ladylike.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Haruka.
    I love that chick, haha.

Kasumi is cool too though.

And Hikari ...I sorta have a love/hate thing her. Sometime I like her ...but then sometimes I want her to just go. So I dunno. xD

So yeah, I vote Haruka.

This basically sums it up for me.

I don't see why we always have to have these kinds of threads though.

Back