• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty, May, or Dawn?

Misty, May, or Dawn?

• Total voters

lugiapkm611

The Healing Waters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013

Here I would like to know which is your favorite from Misty May and Dawn.
    For me I like them all but it goes 2nd Misty
    1st May or Dawn
    I still can't decide!!! ^_^

Narodin

Pokémon Agate Version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    I like them all!

I'd probably have to go with May overall though.

Noibat

Years
    dawn is so adoreable. I really like her. I wasn't that fond of misty or may because of may's attitude in the beginning. Who dosen't like pokemon?! O_o

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I do believe there was a thread about this, just without a poll and it got into a pretty big dicsussion. I really like all three, however Dawns personality and contest skills are awesome. Not to mention she is really cute and she is my favorite. But Misty is right up there with her, I was crushed when she left the amine haha, I grew up with her as the main girl throughout the Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto etc. Great personality and she was a very cute girl as well. I couldn't watch the show the same since. Misty was just plain awesome. Great battler, personality and all around. I did like May, but not as much as Dawn or Misty. But my username says who my vote goes to. ;)

lugiapkm611

The Healing Waters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    You know i like them all too
    Misty because her attiude and battling is great!
    May because, well i like her outfit and pokemon and pretty much the way she acted in later episodes!
    Dawn because she is so CUTE and ADORABLE and i love her outfit and Piplup and Buneary and Pretty much all of her pokemon.
    This is why i can't choose between May and Dawn. I like Misty too but she is older then May and Dawn! I like them so much that on battle revolution my battle pass name is May-Dawn! (i couldnt fit Misty too though)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I don't like any of them anymore =[

Dawn's contest wins were lame.

May isn't interesting to watch most of the time.

Misty doesn't have her Starmie (my favorite pokemon) with her anymore.

On the bright side, Dawn's cool & beautiful, May's such a hottie--I drew her twice out of admiration, Misty's always got something to say. :)

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    I'm a true blue Kanto girl, so my vote has to undoubtedly go to Misty, but Dawn is OK.... but I just love Misty! SHE'S AWESOME!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Why does this thread keep popping up? It's like the "Sick of Ash?" thread except, that's a dead thread. Cheers.

Anyway, I can't choose between May/Haruka and Dawn/Hikari. I like Misty/Kasumi but not as much as the other two.

Last edited:

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
    I love all the characters, but they have their pros and cons.
    Out of all three, I can say I don't like Dawn. I'm not one of those Dawn haters, but I can care less about her. The Dawn character in the games of DPPt is far more superior.
    Out of all three, I can say I like Misty the best. One of those unfortunate nostalgia things, but I have to love her till the end, its just how it goes for me.

Ayselipera

I love Misty her attitude really made the show.
    I also loved when she had Psyduck and Staryu.
    I just remember whenever she sent out Staryu
    it sounded like it was saying Hiyah!

Then I'd say Dawn is second and then May.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    I like all three of them.
    But Haruka will always be my favorite. :]

I've gotten kinda bored with Kasumi, so now Hikari is in second place.

But they all have their good qualities. :3

Haruka is just fricken jailbait
    ah. but yes. I like her the most because she introduced contests, and got me back into Pokemon ..very into it. I couldn't miss an episode. I saved like every picture/thing with Haruka in it. lmao ..I was saddd. But yeah, I just love her. How she got so much development. She used to be a whiny, immature, lazy brat. But now she's a totally different person. Confident, sweet and mature, and helps others. She is one sweetheart. <3

Hikari. I have sort of an issue with her, but I've mostly gotten over it now. When she first got introduced I loved her look, and I would enjoy watching her in the Japanese episodes. But once the dub came, I began to dislike her. And then a while later I would like her again ....but then I'd hate her.
    and now it's to the point where I love her again. xD; Yeah, I'm weird.

And Kasumi. I love her attitude. Just not seeing her for a long time has got me bored with her. so yeah. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I don't believe in favorites, but my pick definitely goes to Misty.

I mean, she's the only character to actually seem like a real girl for her age.

May and Dawn are more comparable to the girls from Love Hina both in terms of looks and in terms of personality (And I HATED that series because of how they depicted females, so you can pretty much tell my opinion on May and Dawn.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    I like Misty over May and Dawn because hey.

She had more of a personality and all.

May and Dawn are both all right.

Back