• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty, May, or Marina?

Years
    I like Misty the best out of the 3 girls as she's got the same short fused and easy to lose temper like i've got and plus she is my favourite female character

I've adjusted to liking May I still think shes abit brainless and dumb at times which is quite funny but also annoying as well... May's a good female character but can be even better if she has an older sister role model like Misty there pick her up when she falls face flat in the mud

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    misty because she already beat marina and she has much more experience than may

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Definitely Dani/Marina.
    She's the coolest.
    She's the hottest.
    She's the best.
    My dear Dani-chan!! I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Marina all the way for me.
    Cute, talented, and has the hots for Kenta LOL

This is the Raikou Special Marina of course. Not talking about that Orange Islands one

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
    I'll go with Kasumi/Misty, shes always been my favorite female character in Pokemon. I liked her hot temper yet caring and friendly tomishly yet girly personality. Marina would be second, she was just plain cool. Even though I like May alot, I like the other two more. May is the only one who I have watched once and got very annoyed with the dumb girl attitude, but that only happen in only a few scenes for me, I still like her and find her cute an funny.

Years
    Havent seen chronicles yet, but I love water trainers, so for me misty and OI Marina, I like May, but shes to girly stereotype, and I dislike Veronica Taylors Voice, So

A one woman mans what I wanna be
    Stay by her side so faithfuly
    I would if I could but its just no good
    'Cause theres two perfect girls for me

Marina, Oh Marina
    Misty, Oh Misty
    A one woman mans what I wanna be
    but theres two perfect girls for me!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    I only know the first seasons, and thats when Misty was in it. She deserves to be the queen of Pok?mon heroines IMO.

Back