• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty question

Years
    Yup, she came back, Togepi evolved and went away, then she left. It lasted two episodes.

She had a couple of camoes during the Hoenn League, watching Satoshi on TV. Besides that, she hasn't been mentioned.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Misty might show up again, if you check out the spoiler episode titles soon to air in Japan. You can check Serebii.net for more information.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Absolutely no episodes involving Kasumi after Togepi evolved and left. Closest you'll get are the TV specials and Hoso special.

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Yea true she only appeared on the a couple of Hoenn episodes, I dont even think ther is anyone who truly knows when she will come back, Only the writers and producers will know of course ^^~Mina~

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I don't know. It will seem very strange if she just appears out of nowhere to travel with Ash. It will make so many questions. You got to think who will take over the gym and why did she left her sisters. It will to complicated that the creaters may not want to mess with.

Don't get me wrong. I love Misty and I would like to see a ralationship between May and Misty.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Unless her sisters decide to run the Gym on their own again and Kasumi's given a role that doesn't involve imitating a Kakureon against its surroundings (guess the joke there), we won't be seeing Kasumi joining the group again.

Years
    Well, you can't say that she won't come back, Elite Trainer Raven. It's the producer's choice to whether to bring back Misty/Kasumi or not. If that's the case, they'd better bring out more of her than before because quite frankly, I was getting angry at the producers. Although we do know a lot about Misty/Kasumi (just Misty for me), I'm sure there's more to know about her...

And lets hope if she comes back, she won't be like a Keckleon.

*imagining Misty with a red stripe on her belly* Now that's funny!

And the next region better not be Orre!

Jesse GS the II

Can't find a good avatar
    Years
    I don't need to see Kasumi return to the regular show. She ran her course before they got to Jouto, and that was evident by the fact that she did virtually nothing but carry Togepi around for three years. Having her go back to the Hanada Gym for the Housou specials was a great idea, since that actually opens up new story ideas for the character. Having her return to the main group would just be the same monotiny all over again.

And for the record, Kasumi doesn't love Satoshi (not love love, anyway), so don't tell me that the producers could take that route.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    She only ran her course because they turned her into a marketing tool-Togepi was just one huge commercial for G/S. The producers changed her character just to accommodate Togepi; it was hugely out of character for her to suddenly become motherly and to adopt a pokemon that wasn't a water type.

The new story ideas are as monotonous as anything on the television show. Basically, it's the packaged "There's a problem relating to the gym or water pokemon!" premise over and over. The hosos are just an excuse to keep her away, and a poor one at that. Anything that would keep her attached to Hanada Gym has run its course--Togetic is gone and her sisters are back from their world trip. She has no excuse to stay there unless the writers still feel the need to have May in there hawking RSE.

In-show monotony? No one character is going to make or break that--AG spiraled down into Johto long ago. At least the Johto arc didn't make me feel like someone was force-feeding me sugar and joy =/

Years
    How can you say Johto was better than Hoenn? Hoenn PWND Johto.

Anyway, I'm one of those evil psychopaths who thinks Misty isn't returning, and the Ash x Misty romance thing isn't enough for her to return. OH NOEZ.

Back