• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Misty

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    you mean you can't... I believe.

Best way: level it up... the fact that it's still a Squirtle is a giveaway why you lost. Level it up until it learns bite which is super effective against Starmie, and voila another free win.

Another way is to catch your version exclusive grass type north of Cerulean, and use its type advantage to help you.

Also this kinda belongs to simple question... use that next time please ^^

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Try catching a grass pokemon or a pikachu. Pikachu knows two thunder attacks around levels 5-10. Thundershock and thunderwave. plus if you use a pokemon that can use sleeping powers like Butterfree, or bellsprout or oddish it would be good advantage

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Totodile2 said:
    But i cant beat Gary either
    Then only one reason

-LOW LEVELs

If you can't beat Gary, go back to the grass to the west of Cerulean (lol like you have a choice) and train there. lvl 20, go go go! XD; I don't know... I didn't have any training problems at all. Mt.Moon is just such an easy training place with Geodudes running everywhere, and there's so many trainers!

ash ketchup dood

?~dont forget your life~?
    Years
    imo misty is the hardest gym leader

after you get water pulse its over XD

and to beat her just get lvl 18 grass pokemon and a lvl 19 pikachu

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Try battling her with a Charmeleon. It died on Staryu. But my Pidgeotto came through for me. It's my strongest Pokemon for a reason. Heh...how often do you see that? A starter being someone's weakest Pokemon.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    Try battling her with a Charmeleon. It died on Staryu. But my Pidgeotto came through for me. It's my strongest Pokemon for a reason. Heh...how often do you see that? A starter being someone's weakest Pokemon.
    You see that on a lazybum trainer who can't live without his cheat calculator XD

<= Blastoise still the strongest out of his team... err... well a team consisted of just 2 Pokemon XD Clefable and Blastoise, yay! lvl 50 and 47 in Celadon =), where 3 vine whips still can't kill Blastoise down to yellow, and one bite is the end of Vileplume.

ChaRiZarDGt

ChaRiZard RockZ!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2004
    hey im new to this but im good at pokemon games!!!i beat the game until the 7 islands but i started new game soo yeah and hey totodile hes i like totodile 2 hes awesome

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If you're in Cerulean already (of which you probably are), go north to train, and possibly catch a Bellsprout/Oddish. Since they have no Psychic attacks, nothing the stars can do will be super-effective. After that, generally train up a lot more using the trainers near Bill's house and on the bridge really. The Nugget will also bring in some more money. ??? O_O

Back