• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty's coming back . . . [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • In DP170, allegedly, Misty returns in a Manaphy episode and the episode right after that, DP171, is the episode where Dawn gets her Togekiss, allegedly.

It airs on April 1st but that's not the reason why I'm posting this thread, allegedly.

Actually it is. This'll get closed or moved but I thought this was good enough for its own thread so whatever. And that Japanese title thread doesn't get much looks at either so yeah.

From slowkingsley, who doesn't try to pull one over on anyone, on Serebii:

1st April
    DP170 - Misty Again! Manaphy's Secret!!
    Misty appearance! Manaphy and Water Phantom King!?

DP171 - Dawn, Togetic and the Shiny Stone!
    Misty's Togetic again? Itai Naze?

Misty's coming back . . . [Spoilers]

Here's to no one fighting. Don't forget to modify your bomb shelters as needed.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Well at least this will shut up/appease all those avid 'I want Misty/bring her back' fanatics.
    For a while anyway =|

Ah well, can't wait to see how this episode turns out and I'm guessing in DP171 Dawn's gonna catch herself a Togetic or Togekiss, I don't think Misty Togetic is coming back. . . its on . . . whatever the hell that island it went to is called, this is probably just some wild Togetic she probably befriends or maybe it that creepy Togepi from before, who knows but I'll be waiting anxiously to see it.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    If it turns out true cool.
    It is near April 1 though.
    Some fans could be making this up who know Jappaness.
    Its happened a few years.
    So I wouldn't get too excited just yet.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • False alarm kids. This can be closed now so yeah.

Let me clear that up: Slowkingsley said that he's waiting for a more official source to confirm this. So it can still be true but it's unknown at this point.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, regardless of whether I'm a Misty fan, and I do hope it is true, I'll need to take a grain of salt before I can confirm whether this is indeed true or whether this is an April Fool's joke done early.

Also, no need to lock it until April 1st, at the latest, as whether it is true or not is still unconfirmed.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years

Can ANY of us read that?

..I didn't think so

Here's a quote from Bulbagarden:

I'd still like to know where that image came from, but looking at it...I believe the two leftmost ones are fake. The one at the right (and the copyright junk at the bottom perhaps also) appears legit, so I'm thinking they've been shopped onto a legitimate scan.

*dives into bomb shelter*

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • DarkDreams said:

Can ANY of us read that?

..I didn't think so

Here's a quote from Bulbagarden:

*dives into bomb shelter*

What? What is there to read? It's unconfirmed. Anyway, the titles are up there so nothing matters until these can be confirmed to be real or not.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I hope she does come back but im thinking it wont be forever :\ only like 3 episodes, tops? Anyways I dont trust that because its says april 1st! April fools anyone?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I guess, but it could still be a joke, in a few days a totally different title may be released (though I am not gonna argue =P)
    I can see this thread reaching 100 posts by sunday with misty fans =P "The writers finally listened", "OMG, YAY MISTYS COMMING BACK, DAWN CAN GO HOME!"

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • hmmm.... seriously that is like WTF?! and WOW! WOW at the same time XD but Oh, my gosh does that mean they'll kick Dawn out then?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    hmmm.... seriously that is like WTF?! and WOW! WOW at the same time XD but Oh, my gosh does that mean they'll kick Dawn out then?
    See, LOL!!! *Points to post on top of Galukxy's one!*
    No, I dont think they will "kick" Dawn XD. Looking at the title and the words "Again?" I think its just gonna be an episode like the togepi mirage episodes!

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    hmmm.... seriously that is like WTF?! and WOW! WOW at the same time XD but Oh, my gosh does that mean they'll kick Dawn out then?

Dawn won't likely leave by than.
    From the opeaning she uses the new Pokemon in the Grand Festival.
    Which means shey'll be staying for a few more episodes.
    Whether she stays for the fifth Generation is still up in the air.
    If she goes, than I'm pretty sure all the girls leave after every Generation LOL.
    I dought Misty will return too, least not to the main group.
    Maybe for a few episodes if this does turn out true, thats all.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Unfortunately or fortunately, Misty will not now or ever, be coming back to the show permanently, she won't be replacing Dawn or any other female character anytime soon, the most she will make is random cameo appearances or be like a minor rival, just like May was during the Wallace Cup.

Last edited:

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Maybe she is coming back as main character, because they're going to GF now and then Dawn can go home and Misty will replace her. However titles seem to be fake and 1 April joke.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Mmm, I remember reading that a while back.. that one interview is why I have no hope of Misty ever permanently coming back. It makes no sense for her to, and she's had her time. Although, I admit, I'd be nice to see her in an episode or two here soon. Too bad the info isn't confirmed. :/

Dragonpiece

Fan Since 1999
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    You don't play around with Misty, you just don't. If this is a lie it is on:pirate:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back