• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mizt/Kennedy/Kai Fanclub [~]||||

Years
  • XD

I was watching a little of a Diamond and Pearl episode this morning. There was this girl with green hair traveling with the group and I want to know her name. D :

Years
  • No. ;__; All I can tell you is that Ash, Brock, and Hikari were traveling with 2 girls. One was a red-headed girl who had a pokemon give her a back massage or something and the other girl had long green hair and had a butterfly pokemon. Team Rocket tried to take the butterfly pokemon, and at the end of the episode, the red-head girl had to leave because she got a message to go somewhere. 0_0

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • Oh gosh,o_O sounds a lot more epic then a normal POkemon show to me..
    *thinks to seelf* No think back Kai, back to the morning, you were in your pajamas, eating cheerios on the couch nope I don't. Sorry :(

Years
  • *just checked cereal box to see if they were actually made of corn because she never pays attention*

Boo for allergies. ;_; I know how ya feel. Kitties are adorable, but I'm allergic to them. ;__;

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Hey Kai-chan, what's up? =D

Oh and Mido-chan, I think the girl you were talking about her name is Cheryl.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • My graohics shop? No one was requesting, so I asked for it to be closed.
    Same for the second, though its not closed :( I might make a third on Saturday

Hazuki: Eh, not much. Just got back from school. My parents are out of the house at the moment.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    YAAAAAY!!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!! xD;;;

Oh really? I don't have school today. ^^;;

Back