• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MJC's Banner and avatar request shop.

MJC32092

Rank A SeeD
Years
  • Hey, It's MJC and I'm opening a request shop, so read below.

If you think that my Avatar is cool, I can make you one, it could be animated or not.
    As for the banners, just give me a character. (It'll be cool if you supply the picture, but you don't have to.) and a style, animated or not, what do you want it to say, and I'll do it for all of ya.
    As for sprites.....I don't have much to offer..... I can do recolrs quick, to put it into a banner or avatar.
    SO, when you request, use this format.
    For Avatars and Banners:
    Border Type: Metal, Flat,etc.
    Picture(s):
    Text:
    Animated: (Must have at least two pictures above.)

Recolor:
    Pokemon-
    Color-

Note: I can also do recolors of pictures, notmatter how big, a long as it is already colored.

Request Away!

Edit: Mods, if this is in the wrong topic, move it please!

Last edited:

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
  • I will make the first request

can i have a banner with a black backround and eletric pokemon surrounding it and can it say team plasma in the middle in yellow and if you can but some thunder

MJC32092

Rank A SeeD
    Years
  • Here ya go, if you need anything changed just let me now I can change it in 5 seconds, but, I wasn't really sure what to do you have to be more spacific, but thanks for requesting.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • i like ur avis! ill request one! ^-^

pic: https://www.ursispaltenstein.ch/cgi-bin/EE/images/uploads/girl.jpg could you just use the face and as far up the wings as possible?
    size: 130 by 130
    text: Saki
    other spiffy stuff: can you make it look cool on the sides? as you can see, i already have a plain avi with noting special...

thanks! if its too hard, tell me and ill request another one! *gives rep*

Last edited:

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
  • yeah Its pretty hard to give credit,from an avi,also can I get an avi?? just make one with one of my fave pokemon,animated,go to pokemonaholics.com for the animations.
    thnx MjC

Years
  • there cool i'm gonna request one! avatar please
    Border Type: metal
    Text:eevee_lady, Queen of eevees...
    Animated: no

in manage attachments
    and please get rid of the rounding around the arcanine and please use the letters i gave you please.
    thanx in advance.

Last edited:

MJC32092

Rank A SeeD
    Years
  • eevee_lady said:
    there cool i'm gonna request one! avatar please
    Border Type: metal
    Text:eevee_lady, Queen of eevees...
    Animated: no

in manage attachments
    and please get rid of the rounding around the arcanine and please use the letters i gave you please.
    thanx in advance.

Yean about that, the pictures quality isn't so great, so if you can, save the picture a PNG or JPG instead of a GIF and the attatch it, in the mean while, I'll be doing renegadez AVI.

Firelord

ruler of the fire pokemon
    Years
  • can i have one?

For Avatars and Banners:
    Border Type: flames
    Picture(s):

Text: Torkoal90 and Lydia~ are now paired
    color: what ever color u think is best

Last edited: