• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mm five more minutes

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
    • Age 30
    • TN
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    I could wake up at 6am or 6pm, it just all depends on when I go to sleep! I typically sleep for about 10 hours before I wake up naturally. I absolutely hate waking up early (and my definition of early can be a bit weird sometimes), but really I don't have much trouble with it, and I can get up if I need to (though it won't necessarily feel great). If I have to wake up early for some days in a row, then it starts to get to me, and I will usually sleep for 12+ hours when I have time to catch up... My sleeping schedule changes frequently, but for the most part I am a night person.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • i wake myself up and when i have something important to do next day i can't sleep even if i tried normally i can't sleep when i feel nervous...there is something all my family consider it bad but me consider it weird...when i wake up i'm in a bad mood for no reason..better not to talk to me for half an hour at least lol seriously...i prefer to wake up by myself when i'm so tired too..i hate when someone attack the peace of my mind saying WAKE UP!! dammit

i set my alarm and sometimes i wake up before it RiiiiiiiiiiNG!! lol

Years
  • If I sent an alarm, I will wake up and get up. Normally, I set my alarm to wake me up about 20 minutes before I have to get up, so I can slowly wake up and such! :3​

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I wake up pretty easily. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper, but there are a few things that can wake me up. When I do wake up, I'm up. It takes a while for me to get back to sleep, which sucks.
    Personally I'd rather just sleep in everyday. ;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I get up as soon as I'm woken up (by family), however I close the door so I can go on the laptop for an hour until I do wake up, then I go have a shower and everything else. So ya, sorta a long process here. XD;

TY

7:30 is my alarm time, and it plays a song called "Wake Up", so that might wake me up...

Years
  • I don't have to wake up early in the morning, but I automatically wake up no later than 8. My son often acts as an alarm clock too... he wanted up at 6 today, so awake I am lol.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Being a light sleeper, it's (almost too) easy for anything to wake me up, unless I was tired as heck the night before or when I'm sleeping so well. Making me get up is a lot harder, though, especially when I'm feeling lazy and still sleepy. Normally, my mom or one of our maids wake me up, but if I'm being so persistent in not getting out of bed immediately, I set an alarm... which doesn't really change anything. xD

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • bbzbzbbzbzbzbzb let's wake up come on

Do you need a cup of coffee or tea to kick-start your day? Or do you just hop out of bed at 4 AM all excited and stuff?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I don't get up until 11-12, but I don't need anything to wake me up. I just wake up on my own, and I'm ready to go without any caffeine. lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Pretty easily. My mom does every now and then, but it's usually me since I'm accustomed to the time so I wake up automatically.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I find waking up fairly easy. I've never needed any sort of help to wake myself up. I tend to just open my eyes, stretch, and then I'm awake. I've always been a good morning person though :P

EDIT: LOL whoops, didn't realise there was already an active thread on this. Merging now!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just need my alarm, and I'm technically awake enough to function. Some days if I don't get enough sleep I drink soda. It's very bad for me and sometimes I'm good about not drinking soda, and sometimes I'm really bad and drink it daily. :(

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • For some reason, I find it easy to get up early nowadays. I tend to get drowsy later on in the afternoon if I do that, though.

Years
  • I just get up and force myself to move around. I'm not very spry in the morning, and caffeine doesn't really work on me. If I'm to get wide awake, then I usually need my alarm or some other loud sound.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • Before I got sick, I'd pop out of bed running before my eyes even opened, nomatter what hour I had tobe up. XD Now I stay in bed or lay down most of the day. I always feel foggy-headed >_<;.

Years
  • I use an alarm to wake me up early on weekdays. I hate it. I tend to sleep for a whole hour more. On days where I wake up without an alarm, I get up just fine, as soon as my eyes start seeing.

Back