• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mmm, is that Old Spice? :D

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • What sorts of cologne/parfum do you wear or like to wear? Is it because of its brand, or simply its smell?

I use Old Spice as body wash and deodorant, and it makes me smell better than I ever did. Though, I always seem to be bumming sprays of other guys cologne during PT in the mornings, and I even did once from our battalion commander at drill practice… maybe I need to get my own >_>

Yukari

I actually use Old Spice too, The smell, unlike other deodorant doesn't make me sick to my stomach.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like mall brand cologne. Abercrombie Fierce and Aeropostale Benton (the only good thing about that store) are my absolute favorites.

Shhmew

Years
  • I've never worn perfume, most of it's soooo icky e.e

I do like Old Spice though, it smells really nice.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I try to switch around every now and then when it comes to perfumes, and try something new. I particularly don't have any favorite, sadly. :(

Outlier

I'm in the same boat as Nymphadora, I like to mix things up every time a bottle runs out.

Years
  • I don't wear cologne at all.. I mean ti would make me smell better, but just never bothered :P I use Degree Men deodorant though, and I pretty much always have..

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I don't really like cologne or perfume that much, but I do use Victoria's Secret perfumes from time to time, usually for special occasions.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm not much of a perfume wearer, but I do spray it on my plushies. It makes them smell really pretty. <3 The scents I like are Secret Wonderland, Be Enchanted and Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works. Secret Wonderland reminds me of Alice in Wonderland and Be Enchanted reminds me of a princess-ey kind of scent. Japanese Cherry Blossom reminds of Japan.

I usually forget to put it on because it's not in my routine. So, as I said, I use it on my plushies to make the smell good since I don't like using febreze or anything. I don't like the smell of fabric fresheners. DX

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I don't really use perfumes that much but I use cologne and deodorant. For cologne, I use a French one called "bien-être" and for deodorant, I use "Right Guard Sport".

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I use Old Spice deodorant most of the time. I love the smell of their Aqua Reef stick and right now I'm Old Spice Pure Sport. I like having a antiperspirant& deodorant combination since I can't stand the feeling of sweat. I don't really wear cologne or body spray much. I despise body spray cause so many people in my high school would spray Axe all over and it smelt like death in the classrooms almost everyday.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Adidas Moves is my scent of choice.

If I were to wear body spray it is Axe Clix, my ex wife liked Kilo on me but I prefer Clix myself. I do use all the Clix products except for the spray as I use cologne. If I'm doing something active it will be body spray.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I use CK Free by Calvin Klein. I went all over the place auditioning colognes until I found the one I liked the best. I hardly ever wear it though so it was probably a waste of money lol

Years
  • I always get the most comments from the ladies when I wear old spice (Original Scent) .. I get kind of embarrassed really when they ask what it is because it's nothing special. I dunno, I tend to be pretty private in person.. and it's not something that I generally wear to get attention, its something I have to do so I don't smell like butts when I'm on the job.

Years
  • I use CK Free by Calvin Klein. I went all over the place auditioning colognes until I found the one I liked the best. I hardly ever wear it though so it was probably a waste of money lol

Try this one instead!

Mmm, is that Old Spice? :D

My favorite cologne right now. I've received a ton of compliments wearing it so far, more than some of my others. (I use a few different kinds)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Brut deodorant (y) So basic, but so many compliment, it's hilarious. I am going to buy something legit soon, though, I just don't know what.

Back