• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mmmm... food~

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    What type of food do you like? Do you like hot or spicy foods? How about sweet stuff? Or maybe you enjoy something crunchy?

Post your fave foods here~!

Personally, I'm a fan of pocky and pepperoni rolls--not together though. Also peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. And chicken too. lol

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Mexican food in general just completes my life. Fajitas, nachos, quesidillas...

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • I HATE spicy food.I mean,I wonder people who eats it,it totally have no taste after making your tongue lose the ability to taste!...I like my food not spicy and smells good and made of ingredients that I like..other than that I won't eat it even while I love food so much

That and chocolate and Ice cream <3

Years
  • I Loooooooooove with a passion hot, spicy food!!
    If when I eat it, it makes me go all 'irl flamethrower!!' then I am satisfied. {XD}
    Too bad I started to eat it when I was just a kid, and now most common spices and foods don't give me that much of an effect.
    My favourite foods are also all fruits and vegetables, period. There's so much choice and so many different tastes, I love them.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I like spicy and hot food, that is crunchy. I also love sour things. anything with a kick to it gets me good. Its like a pressure point on my tongue (I like to have pressure points pressed for a little while. It give me a great shock, and I like things like that.).

Sweet foods are not my thing. They make me feel nauseous, and most of them don't even taste that good. Chocolate, I'm indifferent about. I don't love it, but I don't hate it. Ice Cream on the other hand, is amazing. Not always sweet, but you know, creamy.... lovely... ice creamy....

Asian foods don't really..... just..... I don't know.

European foods are OK.

Steak is my favorite food, by far. I love it. SO much. I use A1 sauce, and use an abnormal amount of it. I ****ING LOVE IT. (Cursing is necessary is this case. It's part of my.... religion.... we'll go with that.)

Crunchy foods are another one of my weak points. Crunchy foods are just amazing. The crunch just makes them better.

My dream food would be:
    A crunchy, spicy, food in a shell, with cheese. LOTS OF CHEESE. And a surprisingly sour after taste. In the shape of a steak. I would die for something like that. I will sometimes eat a spicy sweet chili Dorito (Mmmmmmmm...... Heaven.), or a Flaming Hot Cheeto (MMMMMMMMMMM even better Heaven!), and wash them down with a Dr. Pepper (Love that drink. It has a kick to it, without being to strong.), and then pop a warhead, specifically a black one. Then I sit there having a flavorgasm. Its fun. Until later when the spicy food goes through me.... and... well.... lets not go into that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I love sweet things, especially ice cream. Most favorite flavor would probably have to be cookies 'n cream, with chocolate and strawberry being second and third, respectively. n__n" Least favorite type of food would probably have to be ones that are spicy. If they're not over-the-top, though, then I could tolerate them.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I love most things involving chicken or bacon. Seafood is really good as well. I hate most dishes with red sauce and I can not stand hot/spicy food. I like the flavors, I just don't handle it well.

Years
  • Yay, food! :D I'm a pescetarian (vegetarian + seafood) so I don't include red meat at all into my daily diet. Aside from that, I love spicy Korean food :3 Sushi is good too once in a while as long as it's not AYCE. I'm a huge dessert person too.

Lord Kraith 2

Старый Сергей
    Years
  • Yay, food! :D I'm a pescetarian (vegetarian + seafood) so I don't include red meat at all into my daily diet. Aside from that, I love spicy Korean food :3 Sushi is good too once in a while as long as it's not AYCE. I'm a huge dessert person too.

Ha, I'm exactly opposite of this. I like meat and diary foods and especially beef. Meat is always in my three to two meals. I cannot stand having meal without either dairy or meat. Definitely not a vegetable person and I only eat them in sparse amounts for health not because I like them. Some days I don't eat vegetables at all. Do like desserts though but must not be too sweet. I like spicy food though. I rarely eat seafood and usually its sushi. In all I'm meatitarian

Also I love meat based Japanese foods like beef Udon and ramen, and teriyaki chicken. I like Chinese food too but without the veggies. Mongolian food, many not tasty and bland and usually basic than other Asian foods, but some are good. Vietnamese food, very tasty. All in all I like East Asian foods without the vegetables and I like the desserts too.

Last edited:

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years

• Chocolate
    Chocolate
    Chocolate
    &
    Chocolate.

:P

I also really enjoy macaroni & cheese. Hubby and I got a mac&cheese cookbook for Christmas with 50 different kinds of mac in it so we've been making a different kind each week.

Oh, and frozen peas. I really really love frozen peas. {:3}

I'm not too picky when it comes to food, though I'm not too big on shrimp or any seafood that has tentacles. -_-

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    God I love food, pretty much just about any type of food. My favorite types of food are Chinese, Mexican and Italian. Chinese buffets are my favorite, there's a Hibachi grill around here and it is am-a-zing!!! Love Mexican food too particularly burritos, I'm going to get one in a little bit with my little brother. My favorite food however is probably pizza I could it eat it every day.

Years
  • I enjoy spicy foods, especially anything with sriracha and chipotle. When I first tried sriracha sauce on a Subway sub, I almost couldn't handle it. There's something about how tangy and spicy sriracha and chipotle that I love. The only downside is that it makes me incredibly thirsty.

I like ice cream, particularly chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies and cream, and ice cream with mint chocolate chips in it. Barbecue, teriyaki, sushi, tempura, dark chocolate, etc are other favorites as well.

Years
  • I love Mexican foods and Italian foods, the latter more than the former though :3 But I also enjoy eating sandwiches most of the time and chicken as well

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Along with what I listed in my first post, I love pizza too. And sometimes spaghetti.
    Of course ice cream and chocolate. Cookies too.

Not a big fan of Mexican food though, and I haven't tried much Chinese. I've wanted to try Japanese food for a while now, but all I've gotten to try besides pocky is ramen. Both are tasty though~

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I like Italian and Chinese foods the most. It depends on what dish for the latter, however. I can't stand most fish (salmon and tuna are great), so I have to be careful there. My favorite food is chicken tetrizini, I could eat it every day.

I really don't like mexican food. It's just not appealing to me and I have yet to come across a mexican dish that I wanted to eat again more than anything else.

Sirfetch’d

I like all foods! If you know me, you know that I am a food person by nature and I'll be willing to pretty much eat anything. If I don't like it, I'll try seasoning it to taste haha.

Years
  • Chiiineeeese.
    I'm not really picky with foods, but I do love chinese. <3
    I also am obsessed with spicy foods and I always want them. >.< Hot sauce, spicy ramen, anything with jalapenos, bring it to meeeh.
    I love crunchy foods like chips and such, as well. I used to like sweet stuff more but now I only feel like eating it occasionally.
    Also, salads. I could eat 3-4 a day if I could afford that many veggies. xD

Back