• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MMMM...pudding. :O

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mmm.... cheesecake. I've only had it a few times, it's not a very common dessert here. But it's so friggin good :O

Ice-cream with cream and caramel sauce and strawberry jam.... that does it for me though. Mhm <3

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Anything. As long as it's satisfying to my tastebuds. I know of people who eat bitter herbal jelly for dessert.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Eh, I don't usually have dessert's after dinner. Plus, I'm lactose, and most desserts have milk in them. :[

But I guess I'd go with ice cream with hot fudge. :3

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I hate pie/pudding. D8
    But my favorite has got to be Chocolate Cake <33 it's my favorite food, period. I've had chocolate cake for my birthday ever since I was 5 years old. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Ice cream for sure,I like every kind,sometimes I eat pudding,but that's once in a while >3.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, yeah, I love just about any dessert like ice cream 'n' the like, but if I had to pick a favorite...

Olive Garden's Caramel Hazelnut Macchiato (without spirits) paired with a Black Tie Mousse Cake. Perfection.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hm I have a huge sweet tooth so this list might get long...
    Ice Cream in most flavours, lemon tart, meringues, pavlova, lamingtons. I cut it down a lot, but desserts are yummy!

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    "How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"

I'm just gonna have to say flan is probably my favorite dessert dish.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    My favorite dessert should be ice cream. It's cheaper so it's more common to buy it, and there's a lot of flavors to pick, so you can be more creative :)

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I actually love choc-chip ice cream over most things for dessert.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I eat anything that's sweet, pretty much xD Unless it's super sweet like French Silk Pie or Triple Chocolate Whatever-that-thing-is. Or pears. <3

Back