• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mmmmmm......

What is your favorite type of chocolate?

• Total voters
    Years
    Milk chocolate and fudge are competiting for top favorite for me. I can't decide which one of those I like better - as I like 'em both equally. Dark chocolate would come next, and...while I'm not quite sure in what order the other chocolates would come in for me, I know that white chocolate would be at the bottom. It's not that I hate it, it's just that I can't stand eating too much of it at once...unlike with other kinds of chocolate.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I like dark chocolate, fudge, and nothing much else. Chocolate is pretty good but I don't get it that much XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    *sobs* i dint put milk choc down i 4got *sobs more*
    i voted for choco with filling...mmm creamy xD

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Dark! :3 Milk chocolate hurts my teeth it's so sweet! >.< I hate the milk chocolate texture, not smooth at all, just slimey or something. Dark chocolate is so smooth, and it's not too sweet, it's perfect! ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ALL1!!!

<3 all chocolate. Dark chocolate is a recent favorite. <3

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I didn't know there was more than one type of chocolate..XD Anyway...the good old original..XD

Makoto

Years
    Mmmmmm...... chocolate......

but to answer your question, I like Milk and Dark Chocolate and Fudge. Fudge is my current favorite, but it changes almost every day......

*wishes I had some chocolate*

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I like fudge and sort of like white chocolate (except it makes me sick). But the real deal is milk chocolate, no not that Hershey bar chocolate, the REAL sugary chocolate found on Reece's peanut butter cups and the salty kind found on those yodels I eat for desert everyday (trust me, it IS hinted towards salty)
    I cant stand dark chocolate cuz it's bitter to me.
    Sadly, my mom wants me to cut down on the junk food so I dont have too much chocolate everyday._.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love all expect of Dark. Dark is kinda of bitter. But it is okay, I don't don't eat all the time like the others. XD

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    Dark chocolate is the best darned thing for me. Mmm. Just thinking about it... Milk and white chocolate seems a little too sweet for me, sometimes.

Back