• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mobile Phones.

Do You Have A Mobile Phone?

• Total voters

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    i-Mate PDA2k EVDO Pocket PC - Not that it's any use as a phone in Australia anymore what with Telstra being things-I'm-not-allowed-to-call-them-on-here, but it still works fine as a PDA. :)

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    White and red Nokia 5300- it can store and play mp3s, surf the internet, take photos, video, sound, store, and display images. My most anticipated Christmas gift.

Years
    DarkkChildd; said:
    I have a Motorola L6, ya I know it's a stupid phone, it's got a cam but only 10MB of storage and NO MEMORY SLOT.. It was a gift, might get another one though.

Here's a pic of it:
    Mobile Phones.

Maybe everyone should post a pic of their phone (for those of us who aren't very familiar with phones :P hehe)
    I have the exact same phone. o.o Yes unfortunately it has no memory card, which kind of annoys me at times on the rare occasion I use my phone for photos. >.< But it's perfect as I can communicate with my friends with no problem at all. ^_^

I have a pink razr. Not that weird metallic color, it's the one where--

Mobile Phones.

This one ><
    My Mum has that exact same phone. XD I just use her phone for photos as it DOES have a memory card. ^_^

Back