• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Idea] "Mochi Mochi": How one Pokémon has managed to control the minds of many, and yet still keeps the player character unharmed.

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
Days
  • Hi guys! I wanted to write an interview-type article about Percharunt, and how the pokemon figured out how to possess nearly everyone in the S&V DLC Epilogue. In order to do this, I need a relatively new user that isn't well-known yet to play the part of Percharunt, and I'll be the interviewer, as Chara, an Armarouge. The actual interview will take place in PM, and after the interview, I will transcript the interview into an article that others can read. In effect, I am a news anchor interviewing a celebrity figure, even though it's all make-believe.

If you want to take part, you should:

■ Be a relatively new user (i.e. joined November 2023 or later)
    ■ Have 500 or fewer messages in total
    ■ Have a reaction score of 100 or less
    NOT have an active role in the community already (that is, rarely responding to games and threads)
    ■ Have played through (or at least started) the S&V epilogue
    ■ Have an understanding of role-playing as a particular pokemon/character
    ■ Have experience in role-playing in general

While I won't blame you if you don't meet all of the criteria, I put it in there to show what type of user I am looking for. For those mods, I hate to break it to you, but if I try doing this with one of you, people may quickly notice your writing style, and it may seem fake, or unbelievable. That's why I'm asking for someone new to come out.

So, any suggestions/changes/volunteers?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hi guys! I wanted to write an interview-type article about Percharunt, and how the pokemon figured out how to possess nearly everyone in the S&V DLC Epilogue. In order to do this, I need a relatively new user that isn't well-known yet to play the part of Percharunt, and I'll be the interviewer, as Chara, an Armarouge. The actual interview will take place in PM, and after the interview, I will transcript the interview into an article that others can read. In effect, I am a news anchor interviewing a celebrity figure, even though it's all make-believe.

NOT have an active role in the community already (that is, rarely responding to games and threads)

While I won't blame you if you don't meet all of the criteria, I put it in there to show what type of user I am looking for. For those mods, I hate to break it to you, but if I try doing this with one of you, people may quickly notice your writing style, and it may seem fake, or unbelievable. That's why I'm asking for someone new to come out.

Overall I like the idea of doing an interview here as the Pokemon. Sounds fun!

I'm a bit doubtful about the various criteria however. For one, how many less active/new members who satisfy all those things will look at this thread? And then for that matter do a good job in your view? I'm fine for someone 'new' to be involved, but I don't think you should be aiming for even most of these criteria to be fulfilled.

I'll link this thread in the writing channels on Discord as advertisement however.

Years

A Pokémon interview ? Neat!
    As a fellow interviewer though, I am not sure about the other user not to be recognized, or why someone (moderator or not) not new's writing style would make it fake or unbelievable. If it is an "in character" interview, the user RPing as the Percharunt could maybe be credited as their real self below the interview's part, under a separating line ? I am also suggesting you, if you want, to have it become a part of the "Interviews with YOU" series!
    To conclude, what matters is to have fun!

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Welp, ok then. Sorry.
    It's all good - just consider being more lax on who you write this article with. A couple people in the discord had also been put off on responding due to the criteria - better to have someone to write with if you want to conduct this interview with another person than not.

I'll consider this article approved provided someone else does step up.

Back