• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

moderated thread

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    hi im new here how long does it take for a thread to be moderated i just put one up of a game i am developing

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hi im new here how long does it take for a thread to be moderated i just put one up of a game i am developing

Hi Blue Onyx! The Game Development's section rules says:

New threads have to be approved by a moderator before they will appear. (This may take up to a few days, so be patient before contacting a moderator.) Approval is at the discretion of the moderator.
    So there is your answer. Make sure to read rules of a section before you post in them. I'm sure your thread will be dealt with eventually, when the mod sees it. They have a life too and don't sit online 24/7 (:

Good luck with your game! Do you also play the official games?

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    Thanks for all the help! if you want to check my idea out its Pokemon Oran ive only just started developing it though

Back