• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Anniversary (Belated)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
  • This is a bit late, but June 4th marked the one year anniversary of when I became a moderator for PC. ^_^

I can't believe it has a been an entire year already since I became a moderator. It happened on my first full day of summer vacation too.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Happy anniversary! xD

Come on more often or something. ;3

*pretty pony confetti*

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Congrats for you Moderator Anniversary. One year of modding, wow. And have a nice summer too since your vacation started.^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Latios Master said:
    This is a bit late, but June 4th marked the one year anniversary of when I became a moderator for PC. ^_^

I can't believe it has a been an entire year already since I became a moderator. It happened on my first full day of summer vacation too.
    Congratulations and happy aniversary. Enjoy with it.

Back