• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
Years

• I hope you're sarcastic. I would think that once your money goes into server costs, you're never getting it back. You can get off this forum, though, to show your displeasure. Consider it because if this is real PC will go to basically ****.

edit i just realized how much that sounded like what's his name. :(
    Oh no, you see, I am being completely serious. Why shouldn't donators be reimbursed their money if this the product of Lerroux and his ****** motives.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Oh no, you see, I am being completely serious. Why shouldn't donators be reimbursed their money if this the product of Lerroux and his ****** motives.
    Because, you probably donated before Lerroux even came into the picture. No one anticipated this.

ALSO I DEMAND AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM RUKARIO!!!!!11111!!!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Oh no, you see, I am being completely serious. Why shouldn't donators be reimbursed their money if this the product of Lerroux and his ****** motives.

Because then the moderating team wouldn't be able to swim in a pool of money - you guys should try it some time.

Finally, someone who isn't vomiting weak sauce everywhere.

I'm am incapable of vomiting anything other than the strongest sauce.

Skystrike

Years
  • Preview

LOL THIS DESERVED IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY (i used meme generator)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Because then the moderating team wouldn't be able to swim in a pool of money - you guys should try it some time.

I'm am incapable of vomiting anything other than the strongest sauce.
    The ruler of PC should have full control of his sauces. While strong sauce is indeed superior, weak sauce may be necessary at times.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • 1. How much respect do you have for authority? Infinite amounts, especially for our amazing, perfect, wonderful, great, charming, awesome, glorious, superb, good, incomparable, powerful, almighty dictator Lerroux.
    2. How much will you do for this forum? I will blindly bow down to the amazing, perfect, wonderful, great, charming, awesome, glorious, superb, good, incomparable, powerful, almighty dictator Lerroux.
    3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here? Because I believe that the amazing, perfect, wonderful, great, charming, awesome, glorious, superb, good, incomparable, powerful, almighty dictator Lerroux is the best person to have ever been born.
    4. Where would you like to moderate? Anywhere that I can continue this pointless wonderful, vicious moderator feud.

5. What skills do you posess? Blindly following orders, especially those from the amazing, perfect, wonderful, great, charming, awesome, glorious, superb, good, incomparable, powerful, almighty dictator Lerroux.

Skystrike

Years
  • 1. How much respect do you have for authority? Infinite amounts, especially for our amazing, perfect, wonderful, great, charming, awesome, glorious, superb, good, incomparable, powerful, almighty dictator Lerroux.
    2. How much will you do for this forum? I will blindly bow down to the amazing, perfect, wonderful, great, charming, awesome, glorious, superb, good, incomparable, powerful, almighty dictator Lerroux.
    3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here? Because I believe that the amazing, perfect, wonderful, great, charming, awesome, glorious, superb, good, incomparable, powerful, almighty dictator Lerroux is the best person to have ever been born.
    4. Where would you like to moderate? Anywhere that I can continue this pointless wonderful, vicious moderator feud.

5. What skills do you posess? Blindly following orders, especially those from the amazing, perfect, wonderful, great, charming, awesome, glorious, superb, good, incomparable, powerful, almighty dictator Lerroux.

Traitor!!!! You've gone to the dark side!!!! I think I have proof that this is all real (O_O) but it involves sifting through drama!!!!!!!!!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • You have to earn the sauce, and even then it isn't a sure thing - I can be very finicky where there is sauce.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back