• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
To be serious for a moment, there has never been any doubt in my mind that this was an April Fool's prank, if I believed that Lerroux were a real Admin, and any of the strife on the forums was real and not manufactured then I would not have made light of it in this way. When I get back here - hopefully tomorrow, though I have no idea how long my internet will be out - things will have been cleared up.

There's no need to go crazy, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
helo i am alex i believe i am good candidate gor moderator please consider

as for past experience i hav ebeen a mod before here actually so i already know the staff and they all like me (well not all some of them hate me i was sort of a douche lol ) but i think it can help because now i can MEND friendships and become ever better freinds. maybe

i have my CV attached here i am stduying sciences at university of derp. my gpa is 3.8 but if i get modship it will probably go lower becauS I LOVE MY JOB

i am also good suckup if you hire me you will always be right i am wrong in thinking even. stalin lerroux forever not rukario hes a pedo

u can phone me or email me or vm me or pm me i am here all forever unless at school

1. How much respect do you have for authority? lots
2. How much will you do for this forum? plenty
3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here? many good things
4. Where would you like to moderate? pokemon
5. What skills do you posess? e-blow jobs

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2023
well I can't help hating on a REALLy bad Joke that would make Joker's Joke funny!. This is real achievement mod to make murderous clown's Joke funny!

shoot yourself!

plus here is what I imagine Joker's reaction would be to whole Joke thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzaMs5iaX7w

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
1. How much respect do you have for authority?
I have a VERY big amount of repsect for authority.
2. How much will you do for this forum?
As much as I can.
3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here?
because I'd like to feel like I'm welcome and be a nice mod.
4. Where would you like to moderate?
Anywhere
5. What skills do you posess?
I'm a great team worker, great to know, friendly, funny. I am a lagger I'll lag if something is going wrong.

Years
1. How much respect do you have for the user above?
You get 2/10 I don't know you.

2. How much revision time did you do/are doing for GCSE's?
I did....oh.... 3 minutes at about 7:55 in the morning before the exam for each subject?

3. Why should we not hire you?
if you are looking for someone who sticks to themselves and does not interact with other employees, then I might not be a match because I am a team player and like to engage my coworkers on tasks that require team input.

4. Where Do You See Yourself Five Years from Now?
I don't have a specific plan! I would like to advance. However, I am flexible. I will do my current job to the best of my ability and keep my eyes open for opportunities within the organization to advance even if it means changing roles. I am prepared to learn new things and contribute to the overall success of the organization in a number of ways. The only specific within that "plan of willingness" is that the opportunity be within my ability to learn, interesting enough for me to dig in and do a good job, and the compensation increase a reasonable amount in relation to the demands of the position.

5. What skills go with synthweaving?
Gathering Skills
Archaeology - Power Crystals and Artifact Fragments
Mission Skills
Underworld Trading - Luxury Fabrics (light armor) and Underworld Metals (medium and heavy armor)

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
ugh, 54 minutes until PC's fate is decided -_-

gosh I swear to god if this was a joke it was such a good one that you lost members in the process. nice going, Rukario.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Don't start flipping out if it doesn't end at exactly midnight your time. It'll still be april fool's in other parts of the world for awhile.

No wait, on second thought... do flip out. It'll be funny.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Don't start flipping out if it doesn't end at exactly midnight your time. It'll still be april fool's in other parts of the world for awhile.

No wait, on second thought... do flip out. It'll be funny.
lol no sorry now I won't flip out.

guys go check the mod forums for updates on the mods...
i think this is really the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back