• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
How can this be an April Fools Day joke? It was still March 31st when this was posted where I am, and Lerroux has been here for nearly a month (would have made sense if he'd signed up yesterday or something). but it's April 1st everywhere else...

Anyways, I sent in my PM, so hopefully I'm selected. AND IF I'M NOT I'LL EAT SOMEONE!!!!!1!!

User19sq

The way you guys are treating this like a contest makes me laugh, I'll admit. XD

If this is a joke, then this is professional trolling at its finest. But, just as my "Damn [cat in the box]" catchphrase keeps biting me in the butt, I wanna say that this sort of thing should still be treated seriously. You'll never know what the next day brings. :3

Empathy

Rawr.
Years
How can this be an April Fools Day joke? It was still March 31st when this was posted where I am, and Lerroux has been here for nearly a month (would have made sense if he'd signed up yesterday or something). but it's April 1st everywhere else...

Anyways, I sent in my PM, so hopefully I'm selected. AND IF I'M NOT I'LL EAT SOMEONE!!!!!1!!

Look, it doesn't matter what time Lerroux joined PC. It's what is happening now, with all the staff being demoted and such, that is the real problem here. Those who really decide to go for moderator give everyone of us other PC members the idea that they are happy to take the positions of the ex-staff members that should still be staff members. Sad.

Years
No one should want to work under Lerroux. He's displayed absolutely no respect for the established system around here, and does not deserve to be treated with any respect if he will not respect the opinions of those who've been here well before his arrival.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
It is so sad that the mods we all know and loved, who helped us in many ways, is gone. I wanted to be a mod recently because I respect and love the mods who had helped us. I want to follow their footsteps, not for power and fame... (well maybe just 2% of it), but because I want to help them. Now that they are gone, there is no use for it... But, even though, I still applied... I feel guilty... V_V

Years
Look, it doesn't matter what time Lerroux joined PC. It's what is happening now, with all the staff being demoted and such, that is the real problem here. Those who really decide to go for moderator give everyone of us other PC members the idea that they are happy to take the positions of the ex-staff members that should still be staff members. Sad.

While I agree that it is dissappointing that the ex-staff members have been demoted, it looks like they'll be given a fair opportunity to be able to re-apply for their positions. Maybe someone didn't notice the invisible text...

I think the changing of the guard, so to speak, could be exactly what PC needs (not because the past staff members were doing a bad job, but new ones could have an incentive to do better).

Years
While I agree that it is dissappointing that the ex-staff members have been demoted, it looks like they'll be given a fair opportunity to be able to re-apply for their positions. Maybe someone didn't notice the invisible text...

I think the changing of the guard, so to speak, could be exactly what PC needs (not because the past staff members were doing a bad job, but new ones could have an incentive to do better).

Brendino is right, it's time for change with new staff.

Empathy

Rawr.
Years

I got the feeling that perhaps the only reason you are supporting this idea is because you want to become a moderator.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I can't believe that I've only been here for a month and I already have a chance of being a mod. :D ALL HAIL LERROUX

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hey, didn't something like this happen exactly one year before in the RH section? ;D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hey, didn't something like this happen exactly one year before in the RH section? ;D

Rom Hacking was a complete joke, though. It was like, uhh... because Christos was moving to Spain w/o Internet or something? I have no clue lol, but that was obviously a joke. This however is legit, but yeah, bad timing, etc. :(

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Rom Hacking was a complete joke, though. It was like, uhh... because Christos was moving to Spain w/o Internet or something? I have no clue lol, but that was obviously a joke. This however is legit, but yeah, bad timing, etc. :(

Yeah, I guess it's bad timing ;P

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
... This doesn't seem legit. This all seems like the stupid Marty prank Newgrounds played in 2000. If this is a prank, you guys have seriously gone a bit too far.

And if you're gonna mod people just like that, you should at least get a bloody opinion of the people who frequent that forum. Don't just randomly click "mod this person lolz i liek dis person".

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
I'm sad, but oh well. LET US BRING JOY TO PC

1. How much respect do you have for authority?
A one and four percent

2. How much will you do for this forum?
I will stalk everyone in the forums

5. What skills do you possess? (You missed an 's' hon)
I'm pretty good at sleeping

HEY THE NEW SKIN IS VERY PRETTY :D <--- hopefully this will increase my chances

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
PLEASE

Wow. I do not even know if this is real, but judging from probably most of the admin's reaction, YOU ARE AN EPIC TROLL.

I mean, look. One month member, site admin already. I have no problem with that. In fact, I do not even care. However, when you start demoting my favorite mods and such on a daily basis, HERE COMES TROUBLE. I do not care if you ban me or such; do so. I am just a regular member, not even a supporter. But I do not want my lovable PC to be taken care of someone like you. This may be a battle too hard to win, but I am with the old mods here. I AM TOTALLY AGAINST YOU LERROUX (not sure if i spelled your name out right, though. Does not matter.) You rule here like a tyrant. I do not even care if you know Steve personally. i respect him, as all the other mods. BECAUSE THEY f***ing DESERVE IT.

Yes, I am mad. I have no intention of becoming mod, but I try my best to contribute to the community's welfare. YOU ARE JUST RUINING PC. I know I may a, disrespectful to you, an admin, but please, bring the old PC back. Bring our old Admins and Mods. Please leave us.

#normalmember'srant #reallydistressed

Empathy

Rawr.
Years
Sorry, but after reading what your intentions towards this forum are, I'm on the rebel team. begone Lerroux. Even if you are an April Fool's joke, you're ruining Pokecommunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back