• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Moderator? PC Supporter?

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Hi, I was wondering, how do moderators become moderators, PC supporters become PC supporters and on and on...? I know its not for helping to start PC because some moderators are marked: "Joined jan 2008", and other like that. I just want to know.

Thanks in advance.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • PC Supporters are people who have donated money to support the community, as the name implies. If you donate say, $10 you get to be a supporter with a italics blue name and some perks, based on how much you donate.

Moderators are different, as in they have to police the forums and stuff. They're chosen by higher staff (Smods and higher) and are chosen because they stand out above other members and have shown their stuff.

Hope this helps. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    If you would like to donate, please check this one. :)

And you might want to check out the FAQ as well, as majority of the member's frequently asked questions can be found there. ^^

/random

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    I think my mom would never let me donate something like that, she hates pokemon :-(

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I think my mom would never let me donate something like that, she hates pokemon :-(
    Well you don't necessarily have to donate. Somebody could do that forum you. Or you could when Supporter status in some kind of Competition or event going on.

Back