• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Artmons

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
Years
  • I suck a drawing with the mouse, so i made thease i know they suck so insult me all you want,
    there supposed to be abstract art
    Modern Artmons

Modern Artmons

Modern Artmons

Last edited:

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
    Years
  • Very.. interesting. O_o; The tail of the Natu looks like its jet-propellant caught fire or something. XD;

They look a lot like the Pokemon you were aiming for, and you WERE trying an abstract look, which you achieved.. I think they're pretty nice, considering your aim. :> Good job.

thanks i was expecting worse comments

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • They're not great.

But in some way... they're really not bad. They have this artsy way of them that's unique and interesting. It's definitely better than some of the abstract art in the Art musieum in NYC. XD

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
  • This is why I hate abstract art. It's always done by folks who can't hack it doing the real stuff.

That being said, at least you owned up to it.

Back