• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2 December Gaming Event

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Remember everyone, this is in another two and a half hours at 5PM (PST).

It's first-come, first-serve, so don't be upset if the spot's taken and you signed on too late.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    Has the event started yet? I'm a little confused on the timezones, as it is 5:56 MST right now. So, just checking up on this.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Well, I just turned off my Xbox for the nighyt after three hours of great team deathmatching.

Baromega, myself, Raaji, KR, Arcanine, and RagingLucario had a ton of amazing matches. I think we won about all of them. Sorry Raaji and Baromega couldn't have stayed longer, but thanks for coming anyways!

I had a lot of fun and I hope you all that came did too.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Sorry I couldn't stay til the very end. Had stuff going on + cousin begging the crap out of me to play my Xbox. But with the hour and a half I did play, it was amazing fun. We kicked soooooo much ass. XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    For those of you that competed, congrats on receiving the new emblem. You deserve it, beyond a doubt, for helping to make the event a blast!

Modern Warfare 2 December Gaming Event

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I wouldve still been on when the event started but I had to go to a family dinner so I ended up joining late but still it was a fun event. I hope we have more MW2 events like this later on. :)

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I hope you guys run another one of these as I couldn't make it to this one. :(

Back