• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2 January Gaming Event

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • [a id]tf2[/a id]

Content

[alink id="intro"]Bullet lag![/alink id]
    [alink id="join"]Event information[/alink id]

FAQ

These guys are wallhacking

Heading up the first PS3 gaming event on PC is Fox! You PS3 users will be diving into Modern Warfare 2 for some multiplayer action!

Add Fox's PSN DrGoblin to get yourself a spot in the event! Don't forget to post here also, just in case!

Leave posts in this thread relevant to the gaming event (for confirming you're coming and/or any questions related to the game or event. Posts deemed irrelevant will be deleted)

[a id]intro[/a id]

My bullets wont register!

All the information you'll need about the upcoming January gaming event.

The first of what we hope is many Playstation 3 events here at PC, we'll be starting off with Modern Warfare 2. Join Fox and hop into some multiplayer matches spanning the list of game types available.

Everyone is welcome to join the event, but make sure to add DrGoblin to your PSN to help confirm your place at the event and make it easier to connect with each other once the event begins!

A Modern Warfare 2 event emblem will be awarded to everyone that participates!

[a id]join[/a id]

Event information

Specific information regarding the January gaming event.

PS3

When: January 30th, 2010 7PM GMT
    Other Info: We'll be starting the event at 7PM GMT (British) and ending around 11PM GMT. Remember to add DrGoblin to your PSN friend list to reserve yourself a spot!​

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Depending on numbers this will probably mostly be held in private games. With varying rules and clauses that'll add a fun twist to things.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Wel I am ofcourse in for this. I never miss out on my COD time with you lot. Might have my gf round though so not sure when I will play till. But I will definatly be on.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Pffff!
    Girlfriend or not! THIS IS COD!
    XD

Will is right, this is far more important.
    The way this is going I reckon we'll have atleast 8, feel free to invite one or two extra friends if we're short though guys.

yahiko

god among mortals
    Years
  • i might be on abit late do too work i think its at 2:00pm est and i get home around one so we,ll see

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Told my gf I have a gaming event... So she isn't coming round.

Sucks you have work. I am doing 6:30am till 3pm that day so I will be abit tired but I am definatly in.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Me and Fox were discussing doing Knife dodgeball on sat as one of the tings. If you don't know what it is take a look at this and tell us what you all think Fox needs to know.

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • I know this is a stupid question, and theres probably a thread with the answer, but is there one for Xbox or what?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm thinking that due to some people not able to make the whole session, that I'm gonna run it for an extra hour so that everyone gets in.

Back