• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition-With working night vision goggles!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Ugh, yeah. That's my whole point... If you want a decent pair, you have to spend a lot of money. Your post actually made no sense.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    Ugh, yeah. That's my whole point... If you want a decent pair, you have to spend a lot of money. Your post actually made no sense.
    Your post made no sense! No, haha, kidding it was a joke. Haha!
    But yeah, I misread yours, my bad. Either way still a **** ton of money for a fisher price toy.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Id just use it for deco with that head statue that comes with it. BTW, did anyone else see that multiplayer footage on gametrailers?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I was intent on getting the Hardened Edition for the metal case and whatever else, but since that 'whatever else' is the original CoD, and since I have the original CoD (like a first edition copy too, nothing like a Game of the Year logo on the cover), I'll just be getting normal. All the servers are just snipers or something stupid nowadays anyway. :(
    It's just me apparently, but I'd rather seperately buy actual mil-spec goggles without branding.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I wish I could afford this version. I will just get the bonus edition one. The vids for it look amazing so as soon as I am able to pre order it I will be getting it.

Adding NVG is a pretty unique thing. Never really heard of anything like it before.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Random note!

I have ordered mine :D
    £119.99 from HMV.
    Special Delivery on the night :D :D :D

£120 eh? I'll probs trade in some other games and use student discount to get it for cheaper :)

Years
    Yah Man!
    Do it.
    In Game Station, I asked them if they were doing it, and they said they didn't.
    However, they are doing a paintball game in one of the huge parks on the night of the release.
    Night vision goggles allowed!

SOOOOOO AWESOME!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Paintball with night vision goggles sounds epic. Shame I can't get that pack as it is just to much.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Yah Man!
    Do it.
    In Game Station, I asked them if they were doing it, and they said they didn't.
    However, they are doing a paintball game in one of the huge parks on the night of the release.
    Night vision goggles allowed!

SOOOOOO AWESOME!
    And you really want to take them out, mess them up, or even break them? XD

I still need to pre-order mine. If I don't do it soon enough the beta is going to roll up on me and I'm going to miss out.

Back