• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I created a class for my friend's clan to use for defense and rush;

Rush

UMP .45 [extended mags or silencer, depends on map]
    any machine pistol [silencer]
    - Marathon Pro
    - Stopping Power Pro, Cold Blooded Pro [once again, depends on the map]
    - Ninja Pro

Defense
    RPD [grip]
    RPG x2 / any machine pistol [silencer]
    - Sleight of Hand Pro, Scavenger Pro [depends on gametype and map]
    - Cold Blooded Pro [you don't need SPP when using this gun]
    - Ninja Pro

Yeah >________> I was bored in fourth period today imo. He said it looked good and he was testing it today which sucks since I can't get on to practice with him.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Why does everyone use that completely skilless knife class? I mean honestly, it's really not hard to get a knife kill on mw2, why do people need Com-pro, marathon and lightweight?

I don't use that combo for knifing. Its for shield class. It boost my ability to faster and meelee attacks with my shield. I can do very well without Com Pro. Besides Knife damage is infinite, so boosting it's power is useless. You can boost the power of the shield with it, better chance of killing, especially if it's already wounded(which means you can OHKO it).

Last edited:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    On the subject of Rushing Classes:

Mini-uzi Silenced/MP5k Silenced
    Spas-12
    Semtex, Flash Grenades
    - Marathon Pro
    - Stopping Power Pro
    - Scrambler Pro

Scrambler is extremely underrated - people complain that others go after people with scrambler - but the whole point of rushing is to draw attention so you gain more action. For anyone who's familiar with Final Fantasy, it's much like using the skill, provoke.

Edit: This class works best with the default killstreak loadout, UAV, Care Package, Predator Missile.
    If you play this class right, you should be getting a 3 K/D every game, consistently.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    On the subject of Rushing Classes:

Mini-uzi Silenced/MP5k Silenced
    Spas-12
    Semtex, Flash Grenades
    - Marathon Pro
    - Stopping Power Pro
    - Scrambler Pro

Scrambler is extremely underrated - people complain that others go after people with scrambler - but the whole point of rushing is to draw attention so you gain more action. For anyone who's familiar with Final Fantasy, it's much like using the skill, provoke.

Edit: This class works best with the default killstreak loadout, UAV, Care Package, Predator Missile.
    If you play this class right, you should be getting a 3 K/D every game, consistently.
    I would love to play against someone using that class. I'd hear them coming a mile away and get them every time.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

I don't use that combo for knifing. Its for shield class. It boost my ability to faster and meelee attacks with my shield. I can do very well without Com Pro. Besides Knife damage is infinite, so boosting it's power is useless. You can boost the power of the shield with it, better chance of killing, especially if it's already wounded(which means you can OHKO it).

But com pro doesnt increase power, it increases range of knikfes.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I've had a ton of success with this class.
    Don't knock it till you tried it.
    Well, you must not have been playing against people with headsets, or at least against people that turned their TV vol up.

One time I was playing FFA with Alex and one of my friends (his name is Kevin). Kevin was using Scrambler, 90% of his deaths came from me. And after 2 or 3 matches he asked me how I knew where he was all the time. I told him, because he's the only one stupid enough to use Scrambler, it told me where he was at... every... single... time.

Lets look at the pros for Scrambler Pro.
    ~ It jams the map for people close to you.
    ~ Claymores won't blow up right away

Now lets look at the cons.
    ~ It lets people know you're close to them.
    ~ You can be picked up on an HBS (or you can be heard if you don't have Ninja Pro).
    ~ You will still show up on the map if a UAV is up, or if you fire your weapon.

I have killed countless people just because they have Scrambler. I know that they're close, so I look around a little, and 99% of the time I kill them. See, here's the thing.... I know that they're close (because my radar is going fuzzy), they don't know I'm close. Who has the advantage?
    Yes it might work for you, but if you were in a game with someone like me then you wouldn't be thinking the same thing. I mean it's simple.... Scrambler = Enemy close.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    As i said, it's this that works for me.
    Scrambler gets people looking for me.
    I get more action.
    Therefore I get more kills.
    You can see it as an advantage or a disadvantage, really.
    It's people like you online who search for me who are basically like free kills, to me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    You must not be playing against good people then. If I hear someone coming I position myself and get them 100% of the time.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    It's people like you online who search for me who are basically like free kills, to me.
    No, it's not people like me who gives you free kills (I'm not saying you don't get kills with it). I'm not as dumb as your normal Core player. I'm not some casual player who goes "HAHAHA he got me", or plays with the TV vol really low. I have a headset, I use my head, I don't always depend on things like an HBS, or a UAV for me to get kills.
    If we were in a match, and you killed me using Scrambler (when I go out looking for you) then chances are you're camping in some dark corner if the room waiting for people to come after you.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    But com pro doesnt increase power, it increases range of knikfes.
    And it also doesn't boost the power of the shield.

Shield does 50 damage, no matter what, always meaning it takes at least 2 hits (unless they have Painkiller or if they're injured)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    As i said, it's this that works for me.
    Scrambler gets people looking for me.
    I get more action.
    Therefore I get more kills.
    You can see it as an advantage or a disadvantage, really.

Unless your opponent is more skilled than you are, or you'll yourself killed by a cooked grenade, or a one-shot shotgun. Chances are 50/50. I never used Scrambler myself, let alone making it to pro.

And it also doesn't boost the power of the shield.
    Shield does 50 damage, no matter what, always meaning it takes at least 2 hits (unless they have Painkiller or if they're injured)

I can own harcore games because shields will kill anyone in 1 hit And it's amazing because I can be protected from backstabbers when I switch in my magnums. And honestly, Juggernaut is way better than Painkiller.

And finally unlocked my fall camo for L86. Gosh that was exhilarating.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

Unless your opponent is more skilled than you are, or you'll yourself killed by a cooked grenade, or a one-shot shotgun. Chances are 50/50. I never used Scrambler myself, let alone making it to pro.

I can own harcore games because shields will kill anyone in 1 hit And it's amazing because I can be protected from backstabbers when I switch in my magnums. And honestly, Juggernaut is way better than Painkiller.

And finally unlocked my fall camo for L86. Gosh that was exhilarating.

That's because base health on HC modes is 30 pts. Most guns are 1hitkill as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I've played Hardcore for years, literally, but lately I've been playing regular TDM Express and I really like it. It's just that 99% of the players are horrible and drag the team down, even though we win most of the time.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Me and the F2000 never got along when I first unlocked it. The gun just doesn't tickle my fancy. I'm currently in love with the M21 EBR sniper, though. I have it in my 6th class slot, with a legit sniper class elsewhere. In my opinion, with SoH Pro, it's the best run-and-gun sniper in the game.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    I've played Hardcore for years, literally, but lately I've been playing regular TDM Express and I really like it. It's just that 99% of the players are horrible and drag the team down, even though we win most of the time.

Isn't that thw god's honest truth... I dunno how many times im the top player in the game and my team still loses... like last night i was 34 and 12 and my team still lost, because the person with the second most kills on my team was 8-16 and he was second prestiege I'm of course 4th prestege and im playing like i am but my team sucked and I have to lose... Its frusterating... Another thing that pisses me off the NA servers are crap...

Quick scoping i must say is fun and easy... I Unlocked my thermal and ghillie in the mist challanges in like an hour

but honestly i'm trading in MW2 for battlefield bad company 2 if i have to...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Really? I gave the demo a try and I simply cannot get into it. I'm too used to the relatively small maps of CoD to ever be good at BF:BC2. It also doesn't look or feel as polished as Modern Warfare 2.

Back