• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Going into random games has become pretty boring now. I am working on getting all the gun attachments on every gun. (10prestige lvl 70) I have all of them on the heavy machine guns but they are pretty easy anyway used bling for pretty much all of them.

I did boost to 10th prestige and don't mind admitting that at all but I'm not a bad player. Hate when you get messages saying your bad. I was playing a came of sabotage once against another clan of 5 people with some randoms on mine. I used the spas to kill every single one of their players in a row to which I got messages from every single one of them calling me a noob because I killed them all and must have cheated... They all ran down left hand side of uarry by the big silo. Was easy pickings. Some people really do drive me mental.

Then you get people complaining about noob tubes. So me and friends all use noob tubes and thumpers whenever we get that just so they leave. haha

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    My win streak always takes a kick in the face when I go on a team death match, mainly because, with the exception on the CHAP's, they are all useless and the other team camp in numbers; you kill one and the others mow you down. -____-"

However, I am not really bothered about my kill streak or my K/D ratio.
    If they are high or low, they are high or low. =]

THE OLD CHAPPPPSSSSSSSSSS

yeah, unless theres atleast 3 CHAPs on, i wont play team based games anymore.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I did boost to 10th prestige and don't mind admitting that at all but I'm not a bad player.
    Sorry, but if you boosted/glitched then you're a bad player and that 10th Prestige emblem is meaningless.

My win streak always takes a kick in the face when I go on a team death match, mainly because, with the exception on the CHAP's, they are all useless and the other team camp in numbers; you kill one and the others mow you down. -____-"
    It's really hard to drag a team along in TD, but it can be done. Like once (I don't know if I told this story here or not...) I was playing TD and my team was WORTHLESS, OMG were they worthless. We won, but only because I was there. When it was over I had 51 kills (it takes 75 kills to win). The rest of my team, and the enemy team added together had 51 kills. Meaning I had just as many as both teams put together (not counting me). And then I stayed in the room, dragged my team along time after time after time. 39 and 0 on Afghan, cleaned up their mess on Sub Base and Underpass, and so on. My K/D was going up, but I didn't like having to babysit them people.
    And like you said, sometimes when you get a really crappy team you can't do anything. You kill someone and 5 people will be all over you. Or you can't depend on a team to watch your back. Even if the whole team is camping behind you there's still a chance that you will get knifed in the back.

I wish I had good players to play with, people with a head that can think. But like I said before, everyone in this game thinks they're something. They join rooms and start cussing up a storm, telling others to shut up, etc. And I don't want to play with people like that.

Years
    Sorry, but if you boosted/glitched then you're a bad player and that 10th Prestige emblem is meaningless.

((LOL))

It's really hard to drag a team along in TD, but it can be done. Like once (I don't know if I told this story here or not...) I was playing TD and my team was WORTHLESS, OMG were they worthless. We won, but only because I was there. When it was over I had 51 kills (it takes 75 kills to win). The rest of my team, and the enemy team added together had 51 kills. Meaning I had just as many as both teams put together (not counting me). And then I stayed in the room, dragged my team along time after time after time. 39 and 0 on Afghan, cleaned up their mess on Sub Base and Underpass, and so on. My K/D was going up, but I didn't like having to babysit them people.
    And like you said, sometimes when you get a really crappy team you can't do anything. You kill someone and 5 people will be all over you. Or you can't depend on a team to watch your back. Even if the whole team is camping behind you there's still a chance that you will get knifed in the back.

I wish I had good players to play with, people with a head that can think. But like I said before, everyone in this game thinks they're something. They join rooms and start cussing up a storm, telling others to shut up, etc. And I don't want to play with people like that.

Christ, I have been there before with the babysitting of a team, never again. It is just too much effort to be looking out for other people and if anyone is near them, as well as yourself.

You should play with the CHAP's sometime. We don't camp or act like idiots.
    I only start answering back if someone else has started it, because my, possibly unfortunate nature, doesn't allow me to just sit and take it! XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I hate boosting, and I plan on getting 10th legit, but I can see why people do it. IW has made this game take waaaaay too long for people to max the levels out on. Some of the people I've seen who have gotten 10th/70 legit have taken almost 20 days of play time to get it which is ridiculous for a game to do to someone.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Christ, I have been there before with the babysitting of a team, never again. It is just too much effort to be looking out for other people and if anyone is near them, as well as yourself.

You should play with the CHAP's sometime. We don't camp or act like idiots.
    I only start answering back if someone else has started it, because my, possibly unfortunate nature, doesn't allow me to just sit and take it! XD
    I've been so pissed at people before while playing TD that I just felt like getting out of private chat and telling all of them to sit in a dark corner in the map, don't move from there, and shoot anyone that comes in your little "safe area". Because all they would do is give the enemy killstreaks, and they would go to the same place over and over again getting killed. Thus making it harder for the good players to win. You would think after getting killed 5 times in the same spot they'd go "Oh.... maybe I should try something different".

Thanks for the offer, but I don't have it for the PS3. That and the lag would kill me. XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Love how I automatically get called a noob. But I don't have time to waste to get there because I only get at max 2 days a week of game time as I am juggling work, school, coursework and my gf. So I really dont have the time. I did it legit on WaW and it was so long I ended up getting bored. And boosting doesn't make you a bad player. I am pretty much always top in TDM and other matches. Games I had are domination where people don't stay at bases they go for kills. I kept C in Wasteland for the whole match on my own because rest of my team camped in the tunnel bit.

Love stereo types.

Years
    I've been so pissed at people before while playing TD that I just felt like getting out of private chat and telling all of them to sit in a dark corner in the map, don't move from there, and shoot anyone that comes in your little "safe area". Because all they would do is give the enemy killstreaks, and they would go to the same place over and over again getting killed. Thus making it harder for the good players to win. You would think after getting killed 5 times in the same spot they'd go "Oh.... maybe I should try something different".

Thanks for the offer, but I don't have it for the PS3. That and the lag would kill me. XD

Haha, after I get killed once by an obvious camper (Looking at the killcam) I normally go hunt them down, flash the room or place and shotgun them! XD

Ahh, fair enough.
    I can't play from 4pm - 8pm in the evening because the lag is that bad! XD

Love how I automatically get called a noob. But I don't have time to waste to get there because I only get at max 2 days a week of game time as I am juggling work, school, coursework and my gf. So I really dont have the time.

Well, you aren't the only busy person in the world.
    I am sure I have more work and University coursework than you, yet I don't 'cheat' to get to prestige.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I will admit it isn't exactly a good thing to do. I was pretty much just testing it out. Should have done it on an alt account.

You have seen my play though and am I a bad player? Personally I don't think so. But feel free to let me know. Any advice is welcome.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well I finally got my Live account and since I got back to school I've been playing quite bit, I'm up to level 42 with a K/D hovering around 1.10 (Still pretty noobish lol)...It's a shame our connection at school is slow and the game lags a ton, otherwise I'd be doing a lot better. But what can ya do, the game is still quite addictive.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Love how I automatically get called a noob. But I don't have time to waste to get there because I only get at max 2 days a week of game time as I am juggling work, school, coursework and my gf. So I really dont have the time. I did it legit on WaW and it was so long I ended up getting bored. And boosting doesn't make you a bad player. I am pretty much always top in TDM and other matches. Games I had are domination where people don't stay at bases they go for kills. I kept C in Wasteland for the whole match on my own because rest of my team camped in the tunnel bit.

Love stereo types.
    I didn't call you a n00b, I called you a bad player. But if you want to be called a n00b as well then that's fine.
    And you make it sound like none of us have lives. And how being "busy" makes it ok to boost/glitch to 10th.
    But whatever, if you want to boost you can. Doesn't change the fact that I see anyone who boosts/glitches 10th as crappy players that has no skill.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Decided it's time for me to prestige, gonna miss all my camo though D:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Whatever I do, I'm not gonna prestige. Learned my lesson some years back.

The last game I played was silly, 'cause it's a cage match full of P90 and AT-4 users(damn y'all). I'm the only one using F2000, so I'm forced to switch into shield/AA-12 class. My score raised significantly after I switched and stealth bombed, but I'm not the highest...

dang...

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I don't know, but for multiplayer, I just LOVE the FAMAS... It's accurate, can kill in one shot if it's a headshot (2 otherwise), and has a large amount of ammo.

I also made the worst Melee class ever to prove to a friend that you can, it has a Riot Shield, Blast Shield (Blast resistance), Marathon (Infinite running), Commando (Longer lunge), and Lightweight (Faster)... It's hillarious when you can survive an RPG if you're crouching and facing the shooter. It only has three weaknesses... Feet while running, Semtex Grenades, and Airstrikes (Although it can survive Harrier and Pavlo rounds). I loved chasing friends around a map with this. :D

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    Well, My cod introduction:

I just got in to second prestige; level 34.
    I use one gun through every prestige, so I can get the title's for it, I have done the UMP45 golden title with skull's (1000 UMP45 Head-shot's ) And now I'm on the M1A4 and to be perfectly honest, I'm quite bummed about it, they have really phuck'd that gun up.
    So really, I want to fly through this prestige and get on with prestige 3, and my intervention. I'm really enjoying using the intervention, in the odd spot.

So anyway, I have a Ps3, and I was just wondering if anyone wanted to get a Pkmn' clan going, This could either be a new account or just a clan, anyone up for it?
    It doesn't have to be a Pokémon clan, just a normal clan.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I like the M16 more than the Famas:p It is just the most balanced rifle imo. Accurate and powerful='s death. So what is everyone running for perks? Mine always follow this basic pattern-

Perk #1: Slight of hand pro.
    Perk #2: Stopping power pro.
    perk #3: Ninja pro.

Works like a charm:D

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Now level 25 through my first prestige, gave the L86 a go, turns out i'm pretty good with it, 5 off of blue tiger already :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I like the M16 more than the Famas:p It is just the most balanced rifle imo. Accurate and powerful='s death. So what is everyone running for perks? Mine always follow this basic pattern-
    Perk #1: Slight of hand pro.
    Perk #2: Stopping power pro.
    perk #3: Ninja pro.

Works like a charm:D

M16's may be powerful, but it's not great. To be honest, I'm now using FAL which is way better than FAMAS/M16. No recoil, and 2 shots will kill you. I also include the attachment shotgun plus RDS.

^ so you don't prestige? Welcome bro!

Back