• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    One fast way to get the nuke is if you have a sentry gun and a ac-130 as part of your killstreaks. Just plant the sentry gun where lots of the enemy team camps at/spawns at and rack up kills to get the ac-130 and just kill people who try to shoot you down. Its kind of hard to do but its easy once you get the hang of it.

Years
    I am not a fan of the Nuke, it ruins the fun for me :/
    But I am not going to level up any other way except from playing the game; none of this boosting for me :P

Also, MW2 theme FTW! :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Hey guys, have you tried using Akimbo on Magnum and deagle? It's sounds wierd to be using 2 heavy pistols like cowboys and Rambo. It works pretty well on Rust and Afghan though. lolz

Finally unlocked M240, and will be my best weapon ever, like in the story.

One fast way to get the nuke is if you have a sentry gun and a ac-130 as part of your killstreaks. Just plant the sentry gun where lots of the enemy team camps at/spawns at and rack up kills to get the ac-130 and just kill people who try to shoot you down. Its kind of hard to do but its easy once you get the hang of it.

I use chopper gunner and stealth bomber(on Highrise), works pretty well for me to get 20+ kill streak.

Yeah I used to play deathmatch but then switched to headquarters because deathmatch just doesn't last long enough. Not to mention every camps like crazy.

Huh? Are you talking to me? I'm a good camper and ambusher 'ya know.:classic:

And I love Riot Shields on Hardcore, using Commando pro. Gah, I wish we could use Dragunov on multiplayer.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm raging to the max over the 1887 getting nerfed. Nothing beats running with them on a free for all only to bump intp another guy using them and go all wild west on each other.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'm raging to the max over the 1887 getting nerfed. Nothing beats running with them on a free for all only to bump intp another guy using them and go all wild west on each other.
    Hahaha if only there was a tumbleweed that rolled by, then it'd be perfect.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lolz, never thought about that! And just earler this morning I was able to pickup an 1887 every life and ended up in first place. It has so much ammo, maybe they can just reduce it,

Years
    The clip size is insane, at least with the rangers you are constantly reloading.

I always laugh when I see someone with a single Model.

5 levels away from prestige. :D

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    lol didn't know there was a COD thread. one annoying thing i hate is when ever i try to do a cage match or team tactical, it gets me to some private matches which you can gain exp in. the most common map is rust with 18 players on it... tis sad for me because i loved cage match in COD 4 and i can't play it anymore on modern warfare 2.

Also i hate the models -.- . buy I'll probably use it when i hit 67 (9 levels away) and see what it's like to be the guy firing them :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    And the only thing good about noobtubing is that they have a limited supply of them while alive, so it's not like they can just run around and constantly do that without dying, you know?
    That's why I have Scavenger on my tube class. Just walk over a dead body and there's you another tube. No need for one man army, no need to die to get more tubes, just walk over the person you killed and you're set.

But I only tube if they tube me first, or if they're all camping. I never join a game and start with flying tubes.

The MP40 was unlocked at level 10, and that gun was ridiculous. Everybody and their mothers went around spraying that thing. Plus I'm so close to level 67 and I kinda want to test them out. >_>
    Personally... Thompson > MP40. The MP40 just bounced around far too much.

I think it's time I started tryin' for mah nuke.
    I'll try with the chopper gunner, methinks. If that doesn't work out, then I'll just switch to AC130 with my next unlock.
    You'll get far more kills with the Chopper Gunner then you will with the AC130. If you're going up against a team smart enough to shoot down your chopper then chances are they're smart enough to stop you before you get them 25 kills.

That's why I'm good at it. :D

But my another weird style is using Riot Shield. lolz
    You mean you're good at being a n00b? Do you also use Last Stand and run around with tubes?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    You mean you're good at being a n00b? Do you also use Last Stand and run around with tubes?

Did I say that? Stop being sarcastic dude, we are here to share ideas. Yes I use Last Stand in Hardcore, but I hardly use the so called "tube"(only will be forced to use them if the other team abuses them). Duh. And not all campers are called "n00b", that's why I use that technique when I snipe and Riot Shield.

Finally got my nuke today, with the last kills being RPGed. lolz The guys that got killed by it trashed talked me a lot, and I simply loled. Ha.

Last edited:
    Years
    Duh. And not all campers are called "n00b".

Though, it is very annoying and it really doesn't take a lot of skill.

Surly you can understand why we get annoyed by it.
    I am sure you have just been killed as you were trying to get somewhere by someone lying down somewhere camping. :/

But no matter.
    I can't be bothered trying to get my first nuke for a while; not high on my list of things to unlock! XD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Though, it is very annoying and it really doesn't take a lot of skill.
    Surly you can understand why we get annoyed by it.
    I am sure you have just been killed as you were trying to get somewhere by someone lying down somewhere camping. :/

But no matter.
    I can't be bothered trying to get my first nuke for a while; not high on my list of things to unlock! XD

We can't really prevent or ban that style, can we? Anyway, it's only for fun, not as if it's your life.

Tried to akimbo TMP, and it sucks at accuracy... @.@

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The only thing in camping I can see that requires any skill or talent, is maybe finding a good spot to camp. Beyond that, it's skill-less. I can run around the map and do 5 times as good as anyone sitting in a corner.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I just got off a game of Headquarters on Rust where I went 140-35. My new kill record.

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    I've got my first tactical nuke ever and it was just awesome. level 60 using a intervention with a thermal scope along with a p2000 silenced. i was sniping and shooting everyone then i got the chopper gunner. i earned like 15 kils with that, sniped a guy then nuked everyone : )

Back